Chapter 9- Babies Meet The Family

Toya and Keigo had a very serious talk after the kids had fallen asleep. They both decided the kids' last name would be Todoroki and that they'd bring them over to meet their entire family the next day. Toya was reluctant to bring them around Enji, but Keigo made a compromise. If they didn't cry or seem stressed by him, they could visit him. If they did, they wouldn't let him see Enji until they were at least 5. So here they were, driving to the Todorki household. Well, Toya was driving, and Keigo was flying. The babies were in the car, all cozy and asleep. Soon, they arrived at the Todoroki household. Toya got out of the car, then got the kids out of their carseats, picking up Leilani and Hoshi. He put Leilani into a baby pouch so he could knock. Keigo landed and picked up Sirius and Tsuki. They walked side by side, and Toya knocked on the door.

Rei was the one to open the door. She stared down at the children in awe. Toya smiled at his mom.

"Hey, mom. Sorry I haven't visited in two months. Keigo and I were a bit busy." Toya said.

"Can we come in?" He then asked. Rei nodded.

"Of course, darling. Come in, both of you. I'm sure your siblings are waiting to meet their nephews and nieces. They even brought their significant others over." Rei said, opening the door all the way, stepping aside and letting them come in. Keigo smiled and went in, Toya following after. Shoto was with Eijiro, Izuku, and Katsuki. Fuyumi was with Rumi, and Natsuo was with Himiko. Toya was a bit surprised but didn't judge. Himiko, however, spotted Toya and ran up to hug him. Toya quickly handed Leilani and Hoshi over to their grandmother, opening up his arms so Himiko could go in for a hug.

"Hey, you little brat." Toya said with a chuckle as he gently hugged her.

"Hope you don't mind that I'm dating Natsuo. And don't worry, I've been making him as happy as possible." Himiko said with a big smile on her face.

"As long as you're making my little brother happy." Toya said, ruffling up her hair.

"Just don't suck his blood like a vampire. That's just weird." Toya said.

"I haven't used my quirk in a while. As much as it's fun being another person, I like being myself." Himiko said. Toya nodded. He then headed over to Natsuo, who gave him a hug. Though, Natsuo noticed something.

"Toya. What happened to your hand? It looks burned." He asked, concerned. Toya looked down at his hand. It was slightly burned.

"It's nothing. Must've been from warming up little Hoshi yesterday. She was cold, so I used my flames. I was careful, though. I'm not trying to die by my own quirk." Toya said. Natsuo accepted this answer and nodded. Shoto quietly walked over.

"So.. when were they born?" He asked.

"Yesterday. Keigo talked me into it since we're the only side of the family the kids will ever know about and visit." Toya said. Keigo chirped happily and looked down at Tsuki and Sirius. Rei was still holding Leilani and Hoshi. She looked so happy. Fuyumi was also gushing about the kids to Rumi and Rei. Keigo then leaned against Toya, who gently wrapped an arm around him.

"So, Shoto, I'm guessing you have multiple types." Toya said nonchalantly as he glanced at Eijiro, Izuku, and Katsuki.

"You could say that. We're all kinda dating one another. So, nobody's left out." Shoto said.

"Well, as siblings, we apparently all have one thing in common. We're all into blondes." Toya snickered. Natsuo chuckled.

"I wouldn't have even noticed if you didn't point it out." Fuyumi said as she walked over, holding Rumi's hand. Rei turned and smiled. Katsuki, Izuku, and Eijiro walked over to Shoto. Katsuki actually looked pretty interested in the children.