Chapter 11- Summer Wedding

After a few months of planning, Toya and Keigo decided who they wanted at their wedding, the venue, the songs, and everything else. It was in the summer just as Keigo had wanted it to be. Natsuo was Toya's best man, and Fumikage was Keigo's. Toya was currently getting ready, and Natsuo helped him with his tie. Keigo was getting ready as well. They were in separate rooms. They wanted to be surprised when they saw each other at the ceremony. Toya was in a black suit, red vest, black tie, black pants, and black shoes. Keigo was in a white suit, blue vest, white tie, white pants, and white shoes. Toya was nervous as hell, and it was evident.

"You look like you've seen a ghost. Are you okay, big brother?" Natsuo asked.

"I'm fine. Fine. This is just.. a really, really big day for me that never in a million years would I have thought would actually happen." Toya said. He was definitely not fine.

"Easy there, tiger. Just relax. I'm sure Keigo's just as anxious as you. If not even more anxious. This is his wedding as much as it is yours." Natsuo reassured him. Toya smiled and gently hugged him.

"Thank you, Natsuo. I needed that. And I'm glad Enji isn't the one giving me a pep talk." Toya said. Natsuo laughed.

"I'm not even sure how that would go, but that would be incredibly awkward." Natsuo said as he was done laughing. Meanwhile, Keigo was extremely nervous, and Fumikage was trying to calm him down. Keigo paced and paced around, all while getting ready, but his wings were stiff as cardboard.

"Hawks. Why are you so anxious?" Fumikage asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"What if he finds out about the time All For One stole my quirk during the war? He'd go and burn himself up over that if he found out, and I don't need him killing himself with his own quirk because he found out that I got my quirk stolen." Keigo said. Fumikage sighed.

"You have to tell him before he finds out on his own. What matters is that you got your quirk back after the war was over." Fumikage said.

"I'm just.. I'm terrified of what his reaction is going to be, and I don't want to lose him. He already had to use his quirk to protect me, and he burned himself again." Keigo said.

"He's survived this long, and he survived when he should've died. It's a miracle. Toya is alive. That's what you should be concerned about for now. You can worry all you want later. But focus on the time you have with him." Fumikage said. Keigo smiled a little and nodded, gently hugging his student.

Soon, it was time for the ceremony. Toya and Keigo decided not to have the traditional vows but rather a dance. They also decided they wanted a silent wedding. Toya waited at the alter for Keigo. All Might, in his muscle form, walked Keigo down the aisle. Enji was watching their 3 month old children. His precious grandchildren. And so began the dance as Keigo stepped up to join Toya. The dance started as a regular slow dance, and Toya twirled Keigo, dipping him and catching him in his arms. They both twirled, and then Keigo boosted Toya up into the air as they almost collided and flew up after him, catching him with a wing and landing. The dance ended with them kissing. Keigo's arms around Toya's neck, and Toya's arms around his waist and his leg.

The audience gave a silent cheer for them, and they both smiled as they pulled away from the kiss. Keigo Takami was no longer. From here on, his name was Keigo Todoroki. Toya's family was happy for them, and so was Aizawa's class, who were now officially second years. Even Spinner and Shigaraki, as well as the rest of the former members of the league, were happy for the two. All Might was especially happy for Keigo to find someone he could be with and express himself to. He'd known Keigo since he was the number three hero, and he was proud of him. Shigaraki then approached them and silently pulled Toya aside for a moment to talk to him alone.