Chapter 7- Bound To Happen

It's been a year and a few months since Keigo and Toya got together. Tonight was the night that Keigo wanted to be intimate with him. Especially while he was in mating season. Keigo put his best outfit on and texted Toya, asking when he'd be home. Toya received the notification while he was on his work break. He had become a barber since he wasn't a villain anymore and needed a job. He was quite good at it. He read the notification.

My Birdie sent a message: *Image attachment* Toya, when are you gonna be home? I want you. The message read. Toya could feel himself blushing. He left his shift early, calling out early with his boss and getting home as fast as possible. As soon as he stepped foot into their house, he ran up the stairs into their room. Keigo was in some red and white lingerie, wings stretched, and legs spread. Toya took in the sight he was seeing before him. After a few moments, he started undressing himself and left his clothes on the floor as he got on top of the bed. Before he began to undress Keigo, he looked down at him.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked.

"I'm sure." Keigo said, reassuring him. Toya nodded and began to undress what little clothing Keigo had on. He kissed down his body as he did.

"Do you need any prep, love?" Toya asked.

"No. I don't need any prep." Keigo said. The older male nodded and gently pushed into the younger male who gasped and moaned in pleasure from how good it felt. Toya gave him some time to adjust to his size. Keigo, after a few good moments, gave a look that told him he could move. Toya began to thrust at a slow, steady pace. As he thrusted, he left hickeys and love bites on the pro's body, all to which left Keigo moaning and chirping in pleasure.

"God, you look so pretty like this.~" Toya murmured as he kissed his neck, and he used his hands to tease a few sensitive feathers of Keigo's, which earned a very pleasant moan in response.

"Oh, Toya!~ Faster, please!~" Keigo moaned out, to which Toya happily complied and started thrusting faster, continuing to kiss down his neck and body. Keigo was in a blissful pleasure. He'd never felt this good before. But damn, was Toya making him feel good. With each thrust Toya made, he could feel a knot building in his stomach. Toya felt the same knot building up. Keigo then suddenly let out a loud moan as he felt his prostate being hit.

"Oh, Toya! Right there!~" The bird cried out in pleasure. Toya kept thrusting into his prostate, and the knot in Keigo's stomach got tighter.

"Fuck, Toya!~ I'm gonna-" Keigo couldn't finish his sentence before he ended up cumming all over both of their stomachs. Toya came soon after and pulled out slowly. Keigo was a whimpering mess. Toya cooed and gently wrapped his arms around him, laying him on his bare chest.

"Do you want to take a shower to get cleaned up, love?" He asked.

"Mm, sure. As long as you carry me because I'm not sure I'll be able to walk." Keigo said. Toya chuckled a bit and then picked up his bird bridal style and carried him to the bathroom, and got the bathwater running. Once it was warm enough for both of them, he stepped in first and helped Keigo get in. He put the shampoo into their hair and massaged it into their scalps thoroughly. Keigo made small, happy chirps. The older male grabbed a washcloth and cleaned Keigo off first. Then, the younger male grabbed a washcloth and cleaned Toya off. Toya reached up and grabbed the shower head after letting the shampoo set for about 10 minutes and put the conditioner into their hair. He waited the same length of time and rinsed the conditioner. Then he helped Keigo get out of the bathtub first, and he got out after. He dried Keigo off with a towel. Keigo dried Toya off with a towel. They always did this. It was routine for them. Toya put on a decent outfit and helped Keigo get dressed, supporting his wobbly legs as he did so.