5 | Won't leave you alone

TW: selfharm, ed

Caleb

"Alex, does she have any trouble with food?"

It seemed like such a crazy question. Kie loved food. She was a great cook. She loved to eat with us although...she hadn't done that for a while. She'd just sit there with us and talk. I don't even know if she touched her plate at all. Damn

Alex furrows his brows. I guess the question struck him too. Chris interfered. "She hasn't been exactly excited for meals but she comes down to eat eventually" he says. "Except she doesn't" Dylan says. We look at him confused. "Okay, when was the last time you saw her eat or finish the whole plate?" He then asks.

I try to think but I can't remember. Neither can the others. Weird. "Well the thing is that her vitamin levels are low and she appears to be underweight. I know you're wealthy so that isn't the problem" Torres says. "I mean would you eat if you've just been raped?" Elijah asks. "You don't lose that much weight or vitamins that quick and easily" Torres says.

"You ruined my life doctor" we hear a sedated female voice which belonged to Kie. Torres laughed and made his way to her. "So I drugged her slightly. That way we get the full truth like you wanted" Torres said to mostly Alex, who nodded.

"So she's high?" I ask. The doctor nods. "Hey Kie" I make my way to her. "Oh no" Elijah mumbled and laughs.

"Heyy Calebbb" she said. "Did you steal my weed?" I asked her. "Maybe, it was on your table so I just took it" she said smiling. "Did you enjoy it?" I asked. "No it made me feel bleh" she said. I felt so proud and a little mad at the same time.

"Why do you cut yourself?" Alex asks. His straightforward ass man. Doctor Torres looked taken aback and I stepped back too. "Because it's exciting, every time is a guessing game. Will I live or die?" she says. But it wasn't true. At least not the whole truth.

"We shouldn't ask her about this right now" Elijah said. We all agreed.

——————————————————————————

Alex got her home somehow. Torres agreed to it but only if he gets to check up on her in a week.
Currently she was asleep in her room. We were all downstairs. Just chillin. Until we heard some really loud Italian yelling.

"Giuro su Dio! Non avevi il diritto di perquisire la mia stanza! Se volevi chiedere qualcosa avresti potuto semplicemente usare le tue fottute parole!" (I swear to God! You had no right to search my room! If you wanted to ask something you could've just used your fucking words! )

"Who went through her room?" Elijah asked. Alex raised his hand. Then he stood up and made his way up. We all followed closely behind him.

"You had and will have no right to go through my room!" Kie looked hysterical. "Actually I do. I found a lot of stuff that you shouldn't have" Alex said keeping his calm.

"What did you find?" I asked worried s bit. "Blades, knifes, cigarettes, lighters, drugs, pills" Alex said and with every word Kie's face went paler and paler. "Those pills were painkillers" she said.

"I don't care about the fucking pills! You had drugs and blades. Hans told me how you do it so I took the cigarettes and lighters too" Alex raised his voice.

Kie flinched. She was scared of him. Angry and scared. Never before has she ever been scared of Alex. I mean yes she has trouble with yelling but she has never flinched like that.

"We have to go out regarding the business but Caleb will stay here with you since he's still grounded." Alex announced. Elijah looked sad to be leaving. "It's alright, I will enjoy Kie's company more anyway" I say trying to lighten the mood.

The others left and I went to my room to play on my playstation. At some point my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number. But I picked it up in case one of my brothers got arrested or something.

"Caleb right?" the voice asked. "Yes?" I said. "It's doctor Torres, I just wanted to remind you guys to make sure Kiara eats regularly but Alex didn't pick up and you left me your number so I thought I'd just call and remind you" he explained.

"It's a good thing you did doc, she and I are home alone right now" I told him. I then thanked him and hung up. I went downstairs to cook something. Maybe a fruit salad? Eh why not.

Kiara

I felt so guilty, my brothers had to worry. Alex seemed mad at me. I was mad at him too. He took everything. Caleb was stuck babysitting me and Dylan barely even looked at me. Chris kept his distance and Elijah. Well he didn't really talk. They were all avoiding me. So I decided to get better. To be normal. To be happy. To please them.

I went downstairs. Caleb was in the kitchen. "Hey Kie, doctor H called and told me to feed you so I made a fruit salad" Caleb said handing me a bowl.

Normal people eat, they like food. Happy people like fruit salads.

I had to keep that mindset. I smiled at him and thanked him. He grabbed his bowl and we sat down. I ate it. I'm not sure how. I just did. Caleb looked happy. He is a bit insecure about his cooking skills.

"Thanks it was really delicious" I smiled at him and went to wash my bowl. He nodded.

I wanted to go upstairs but Caleb's hand stopped me. "How about we watch a movie? I want to spend time with my sister" he suggested. "Sure. I'll just grab my phone upstairs" I smiled again.

"You won't need it tesoro, come on" he said. I finally agreed. The uncomfortable feeling of being full kept bugging me though.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————