24 | Abused

TW: abuse, child neglect, ed

Kiara

I marched downstairs and Luke was so fucking confused.

I saw Lorenzo in the living room. He stiffened when he saw me.

I mean my glare is fucking deadly.

Alex was the first to look at me. "What are you doing?" he asked immediately.

"Oh so we skipping straight to the point. No hello little sister I missed you stuff?"

"We missed you Kiara" Dylan says. He was always so sweet.

I laugh bitterly.

"Everybody seems to miss Kiara these days" I cross my arms and walk closer to them. Luke now behind me keeping a distance.

"Athena" Elijah says. It surprises me.

"You identify as Athena now" he adds emotionlessly.

I smile. Ew.

"I'm glad you remember fratello gemello"

He nods. He is putting on this cold facade but I know for a fact that he isn't as cold as he wants to seem.

We have always had similar personality and he wants to keep it that way I suppose.

Sweet. Sad.

"Ki- Athena care to explain what is going on?" Chris opens his mouth.

"Didn't Lorenzo already?" I say pointing to the guy next to Dylan.

Lorenzo just stares at me. Kind of like my father used to when he wasn't beating me.

"Well I can't say I exactly understand what the fuck it is you're planning" Lorry opens his mouth.

"Nobody asked you" I snap my finger.

"Exactly" he mumbles but shuts up when I glare at him.

Pity.

He was a good sidekick. Did all I asked. Or so I thought.

Fucking traitor.

Anywayyyys. Back to me.

"Thanks to Lorenzo and his friends, who were hot as fuck by the way, I'm here. So I might as well involve y'all in this shit. If any of you refuses to help me then fine. But don't you fucking dare try to stop me. It's safer for you to just leave in that case" I announce.

Alex wasn't happy at all with my new improved attitude. But he was proud. At least a little. I could tell from the way he looked at me.

"Can't 'this shit' wait until after mom and dad's death-anniversary?" Chris dares open his crusty mouth.

No seriously, I need to lend him some chapstick.

"If you want sure. However I'm not attending our parents' party"

"It's not a party, they died..." Caleb says.

"Oh good for them. That deserves a whole ball" I say.

If I could celebrate my parents' death with a glamorous party and receive gifts congratulating me on it, I would do it.

But I can't.

Sadly.

Because other people were actually sad they were dead.

Weird.

"Respect the dead Athena" Alex says.

And man am I proud. He actually did what I asked for once.