Bonus

Hey babes, I will post the notes to Dylan and Caleb too since some of you wanted them ❤️

Caleb

I used to be so unfair to you. I used to rat you out for drinking and I would always ask you for stuff. I was selfish and I can't change that. There were times when you were mean and overprotective. And I understand that now. You were just trying to look out for me. And you did. Like a shelter where I could hide from the storm that is our life. Or that is my life.

I never stopped loving you or the others. I needed you and you were there and God I wish I had returned the favor. So here I am returning a different one. My forever favor to you fratello.

Me ne andrò così potrai avere l'amore che ho avuto io. Mio coraggioso protettore, non smetterò mai di amarti.

I love you Caleb

Forever yours

Your annoying little sister

Kiara <3

_________________________________

Dylan

You deserve the world. You deserve everything good which makes you the opposite to me. You always had the right words and you were always there. You would be my shoulder to cry on or scream or laugh. You were just there.

I will never stop feeling thankful. Not even after I stop breathing which is very soon.

Forgive me for every mistake I ever made, for every stupid decision I made, for every time my actions caused trouble. Forgive me for not being good enough for you. And don't deny it. You deserve so much better than what I was.

Trova la forza, so che hai in te, per lasciarmi andare. Ti amo fratello.

Forever with you

Your annoying little sister

Kiara <3

_______________________________

You're welcome! 🫶