22 | Betrayed

TW: mania

Alex

I can't say I'm jumping over rainbows for this idea.

The boys saw Kiara looking emo as fuck and now Luke wants to find out why she looks emo as fuck by searching her room which we have done twice already. Also every step equals with glass in foot.
Also our enemies are cooking up plans for kidnapping her adding extra fucking pepper.

Caleb said she was with a guy. Where the fuck did she find a guy? Did she buy him? I don't know. I'm literally living off of caffeine and my brain isn't always braining.

Chris has been punching bags for days now. I had to tend to his knuckles a few times. Dylan is always out trying to find leads, I'm rotting in this office, Caleb is drinking a shit ton of alcohol daily despite of my warnings to take away everything he owns.
Elijah is just quiet.

And then there's Luke. Luke is blasting music. He seems to like his treatment. I think I heard him talking to his dick once too.

Everything just fucking sucks.

I don't know what the fuck came over Kiara and why the fuck can't we track her down. I have my best men out searching for her and even when her brothers literally SEE HER at SCHOOL. We still can't find her. It's almost as if she is mocking us.

I know she isn't. Whatever she is doing has nothing to do with us and she doesn't care enough to do something to mock us.

I look through the news again. This time seeing a very interesting article.

"Mayor Miller's daughter MISSING"

Caleb said they called Bethany out and now she's missing? Kie never liked her. They had more dramas than Love Island. I think I finally figured out what she is doing. And why.

I sent my men to school with Elijah and Caleb the next morning. Guarding the building. On look out.
If I was right, she would return soon.

Kiara

After the rather successful night we had, Lorenzo and I decided to get black out drunk.

That was yesterday. Now it's today and I want to kill myself. We have things to do today. The big prize in front of my eyes again, I wake up my personal dipshit.

We almost make it to the school. It is surrounded by my brother's men. Fuck. I stop the car. "What's happening?" Lorenzo asks. "Guards" I say. "Do you have friends?" I ask him.

"Well obviously"
"Male?"
"Yes"
"Strong?"
"Yes"
"Hot?"
"Irrelevant"

"Call them" I ordered. The guards would recognize me immediately and I can't go back home just yet. I need to do this. I need to get four more people

Cathy Stuart - Bethany's minion
Leonardo Taffel - captain of the basketball team
Celina Thompson - head cheerleader
Chad Yard - captain of the football team

These people stood by Bethany. They helped her torment me. And now it was my fucking turn.

"They're here" Lorenzo says pointing to the black Mercedes that just pulled up behind us. We get out of the car.

Lorenzo introduces us. There's:

Dominic, Grayson, William and Michael

All good looking guys and well prepared to distract the guards. "Alright. Take them out but keep them alive" I order and they go off. Once the guards by the front door are dealt with, me and Lorenzo make our way in.

This game needed patience. We would get these kids one by one. Cathy first. That was again Lorenzo's job. Not too hard to seduce a whore. Cathy followed Lorenzo like a hungry tiger. We knocked her out and put her in the trunk. It was almost perfect. The boys came back in time and I was about to flee when I heard a voice.

"Miss Carpenter" it said. Fuck. I turn around facing the man. He points his gun at me and I do the same out of reflex. I throw Lorenzo the keys. "Drive." I say. "I'll come back for you" he says as both cars speed off.

Now it's just me and gunman. "I have heard so much about you" he talks. His voice is clouded with a heavy Russian accent. "Good" I say as his body is tackled to the ground. I shoot him and he goes still.

I help Grayson up. He had stayed behind. "You're welcome" he says. "I don't need help" I snap at him. "Whatever you say princess" he says calling somebody.

A car comes around and we get in. The drive is quiet. I barely ever talk anyway and he is too much of a pussy to say anything. "Why did you take that girl?" he asks. "She deserves to be taught a lesson" I respond. He isn't amused by that.

"Something tells me you're not as cold as you come off" he says keeping his eyes on me. "If you really are a Carpenter like he referred to you as then the guys we tackled were yours. Why tackle them?"

I knew it would come out one way or another but I was hoping I had a few more days. "Luke is worried sick about you" he says. I freeze. "He is a friend of mine" he explains before I could even ask.

"He said your brothers are falling apart" Grayson continues talking and I hate every word that leaves his mouth. "Go home Kiara"

"It's Athena now" is all I can say to him. "Go. Home." He repeats himself. And for the first time in days I felt an emotion. I felt sad. I felt abandoned. Lonely.

"I can't go home Grayson" I say. "I don't have one anymore"
Everybody knows that once you leave, you abandon. I abandoned my home and I wasn't going to march in and claim it back. The only thing that made that house my home were my brothers.

And they didn't love me anymore. I left them. I saw the look on Elijah's face. Anger. He hated me. And God I hated myself too. And suddenly I remembered why I ran in the first place.

To stop feeling.

But I was feeling now. Which means this was just another thing that I failed at. And I hated it. I hated the feeling and I hated myself.

The car stopped. I looked out only to see the Carpenter mansion in front of my eyes. Fucking cunt Grayson. "I'm not going there" I say. "You need to go home" he pressures. "I have a mission to complete. I need to go back to Lorenzo" I fight against him. "He was the one that told the driver where to go" Grayson says staring at me.

"Bethany is home with severe PTSD and Cathy barely remembers anything" he continues. "Lorenzo played along. He knew who you were all along. He thought he could help you but you need professional help. So he sent you home. Your brothers should be out in a minute to get you" he finishes.

"I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL" I scream as I feel myself being pulled out of the car. I look around for a second. There he was. Lorenzo. Standing next to Dylan. He looked at me with pity.

I kicked and I screamed but nothing helped. I was "home". I spent the night being tied to my bed and who knows what drugs being pumped into my blood. I wanted to cry but it felt wrong.

It felt weak to cry. At some point I was so sedated that they untied me. My room was clean unlike what I left it. The windows were screwed stuck and the bathroom didn't have a lock.

I felt like a prisoner. It felt like I had done all of this for nothing. And it all came back. All the pain I felt before trashing my room. You'd think the medication made me numb and emotionless but no. Instead it brought it all back 10 times worse.

I hated Lorenzo. And I hated all of his friends. I trusted one person and I got screwed over.

Fine. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me.

At that moment I decided that there is nobody in this world that can be trusted. I didn't trust my brothers, I didn't trust myself. Because everybody that I had ever known had either hurt me or lied to me.

It ended the same. With me broken on the floor. Every. Single. Time.

——————————————————————————

Y'all what the fuck is this chapter. I got carried away here. Phewwww. I'm actually shocked. I think I felt every emotion described in this one. I'm exhausted.

Comment something 😠

Drink water and have a good rest of your whatever.

Love ya

<3