𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

" lils, you dont understand. we have to make a good impression on the first day of high school, or we might as well not even go." ivy stated as she began throwing sweaters, jeans, and shirts out of her closet.

" yeah lilath! an impression is always great, isn't it hot stuff?" ivys blond brother, adam, walked across the hallway.

" i'm suprised you know the word impression, considering the first day i met you, you tried to hit me with a puck." i yelled loud enough for the whole banks family to hear. i wasn't suprised when he aimed for my face with the puck the first time we met, even though i was only seven... his aim wasn't the greatest and neither were his smarts. he also didn't like the idea of me being on the opposing team, the ducks or district five.

"girl, im suprised you haven't let me see you hit him in the face yet." ivy said with the same disgusted face she had put on earlier. i have hit adam a few times, ivy just wasn't lucky enough to see it. i just chuckled in response.

she continuously threw clothes off her bed and closet as she rambled on about THE jeans. a pair of jeans that she wanted and needed to wear the first day of school, if she didn't find them, or if i didn't get up and help, im sure her closet wouldn't have been the only thing to be ruined and she wouldn't of been the tiniest bit happy.

being the bestfriend i am, i got up and helped her find those " perfect jeans". i knew she was probably going to be picking my outfit out for tomorrow, so i might as well help and put her into a good mood. so, a smile never left my face.

i saw adam leave his room after only being there for a second, i didn't really care so i just went back to helping ivy.

" you're looking a little bored, come into my room and i'll help you out." the blond said with a wink.

" i swear to fuck adam.." ivy bolted out of the room and i just stayed there, still confused on where those jeans could've went.

...

i know ivy was preparing, she had been all summer for tomorrow. she assumed their was going to be plenty of " new guys"- in her words. and said " omg lily, you need to find a boy yourself, that way adam will finally stop bothering." but i honestly couldn't care less about having a boyfriend, their would be more parties that i would've attended to than dates, so i might as well make the most of it.

ivy, on the other hand, has had several guys quite literally bow down to her. she had the pearly white smile that was perfect for her. she praises our friendship, and even though she is humble herself, she thinks of us to be the " hottest bitchs." and wants us to live up to those labels.

so here we are, after 3 hours of picking out her outfit, we are sat in my bedroom four houses away from the banks, making my room a mess- she couldn't help but rush through my closet.

" WHY CAN'T WE SWITCH CLOSETS. THIS IS SO UNFAIR!" ivy cried as she paired together a basic styled outfit. squareneck contour body suit along with light washed levis. she grabbed a pair of shoes from the corner of my room and threw them on my bed. " hey be careful with my babies, they're my pride and joy." i said as i kissed the toes of my shoes.