𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

i had gotten the phone call. the phone call from charlie telling me about hans- the guy who i always talked to when i needed him the most; right now, i need hans more than everything. i couldn't imagine how charlie and adam were feeling when they found out. i had to check on them in person soon enough- even though charlie is still mad at me.

...

𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥

it was the day of the funereal. we were all more than upset and we have been forever dreading this day- it doesn't help that all of us have a lot of stress on us from previous days.

" our father , who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name." we all recited. " forgive us our trespasses against us. lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. from thine is the kingdom and the glory, forever and ever. amen."

bombay excuses everyone and grabbed something- a ducks jersey. another tear fell down my face. ' hans 11'

" every time you touch the ice, remember it was hans who taught us how to fly." i started tearing up even more, but quickly wiping it off my face to see charlie disappear. i know how close he was with hans- i needed to talk to him.

" hey conway, you alright? i know its rough." i said before sniffing. he didn't even say anything. and he didn't have to. i just wanted him to know that im there for him, as for every other duck. he gave me a big hug before sobbing into my arms- i started tearing up aswell.

...

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

" it is okay banks, it's alright- i promise. i'm here for you." i kissed the top of his head. adam threw rocks at my window again, but this time instead of going through my door, he went through my window. new entrance?

adam wasn't scared to cry in front of me, and i wasn't scared to cry in front of him. we just both cried knowing that we had one another. and that's all we needed- the comfort. the moment adam wrapped his arms around me, i knew i felt something. i knew i fell in love with adam banks.