𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓

𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩

the first week to our school you went by surprisingly quickly. adam and i have only had a few varsity practices, but they really aren't that bad. the ducks, on the other hand, have been stressed out of their minds-  charlie and i even visited hans, he tried to cheer our separation sadness up, and tried to fool us with hurting his hand while sharpening skates, it really was just ketchup.

we both questioned why we were separated, i was upset i was away from the team- and my bash brother. i was already separated from one, why separate me from another? we sat and talked about the new school.

" the school is filled with a bunch of prepsters, and everyone thought i was bad?" i mentioned.

" well yeah, when you go to a private school, people tend to buy there way in.. we just got lucky" charlie said as he fidgeted with his fingers.

" you guys need to learn how to work without each other. you guys tend to rely on each other, maybe its good you guys arent on the same team." 

" but hes not even captain anymore!" i shared a look with charlie.

...

𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

i rushed through the banks doors, quickly going to ivy's room. " man i don't understand how both your brother and i made varsity." i said as i sighed and sat down on her bed, moving the pillows around.

" i mean your both quite good from what i've seen over the past few years, it isnt a surprise that YOU made the team. i'm just confused as of why HES on the team. how much do you want to bet that dad's gonna mention varsity at least three times today-  even if its about you."

" five bucks?" i said even though i know she was right, she might as well get something out of it.

" hey man and lily, dinners ready." he said before shooting me a wink.

" man i swear to god your a dead man banks! a dead man!"

...

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

" so how has school been guys. anything busy going on?" mrs. banks brought up school, the one time i dont want to think about it. i was the first on to reply, " its actually really good, they're giving us tons of work.. but it gives us something to do other than hockey." and of course i had to bring up hockey.

" yes! hockey, how is that?" he said before looking at adam, i didn't answer this time, the question was targeted to adam. " its good, i mean varsity is a step up- i'll just miss the team."

now mr. banks had brought up hockey once. " and lilath, do you like your team?"now mr. banks had brought up hockey twice. 

" i mean, i couldn't imagine plying without the team i've spent years with, but i'm sure i'll make some friends on varsity." and again, ivy was sitting out in the blue, " ivy has been doing really well with school, she has gotten very good grades- i wouldn't be surprised if she thrived through the rest of the year."

" yeah and you and adam will thrive with hockey? am i right?" the older man noted.

she won the bet.

... 

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

i ended up staying the night while getting a few flattering compliments from adam- time to time.

" hey pretty girl, i couldn't help but see how good you looked at dinner." he said with a foolish grin. i was already up close to him, so i went closer. " is that so, banksie boy?" and i've never seen the blond boy blush so much. i just turned around and entered ives room. 

i pass her her five bucks from my pocket." hey i have some practices soon, you coming" i stated. " i don't think i'm aloud to miss them" she said as she rolled her eyes.