𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬

" guys you know i can't tell ivy this right now. i was lucky she reacted the way she did when she saw us kissing." i sigh as i try and close my eyes in the girls dorms. " if you tell her then you can tell adam without guilt. easy peasy." i threw a pillow at the blonde, i wanted to be with adam but there were two steps with that- tell ivy, tell adam.

" if you guys were in this position what would you do?" i whispered as i was disappointed in myself for following inlove with my bestfriends brother. " what we have been telling you to do for the past hour and a half." con said as she took a glance at her watch.

" how do i even do it? con and juls, you clearly are better with the guys than i am." i stared at them both.

" okay first, you've got guys head of heel for you. feel lucky." the blonde starts before getting cut off by the brunette, " second, just tell her while you guys get into one of those deep conversations at the sleepover, i mean we can't come." she pointed at the other girl in the room. "she can't be tooooo mad at you. you can't control how you feel about him, otherwise we are all sure you wouldn't have caught feelings for him."

...

𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

i ended up having the sleepover with ivy, it was our normal sleepovers.

gossip.

eat.

gossip.

watch tv.

gossip.

and did i mention gossip?

adam wasn't there, which was more lucky for me than anything. i didn't want her to lash out on me and then adam find out how i feel that way- that would honestly be embarrassing

" hey ivy. have you ever imagined me and your brother together?" i brought up but i was instantly embarrassed and got right red. she slowly turned, " a couple of times, yeah. why?" i might as well rip off the band aid and tell her. i stared at her for a second before she started snapping at my face.

" ivy i'm inlove with adam." i say. she stared at me. no response. no yelling. no screaming. no reaction. then, a smile tugged up her face. she knew. she knew and she waited till i was going to tell her, a squel escaped her mouth as she started talking with me and interrogating me as well.

" when did you know?"

" yesterday."

" are you going to tell him?"

"yes."
and so forth.