𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒚?

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

it was now six a'clock and i was expecting adam any minute. to be honest, i was a little nervous, but it was nothing i havent felt around him before. adam banks was unexpected, but i knew we had to get this project done for sure this time- it's " worth most of our grades." a knock came to my door.

...

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

i couldn't take him seriously with all of his ant bites..." so, what are we doing for this project? its social studies and we have to do something that changed history." i asked adam, praying he used his thoughts for once. " i was thinking we could do the junior goodwill games, i mean we played well- and that had to alter history. we won after all, and here we are today." adam wasn't wrong, it had changed history- but i wasn't gonna boost his ego even more.

" man, do all your thoughts revolve around hockey?" i questioned, not actually expecting a reply. " and you." what a flirt. " whatever, lets just get this done, i better pass." i said, even though i was speechless

...

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

it was now eight thirty-seven and adam and i both finished our project. it went very well and we didn't even argue once, other than his comments he would throw out. we were on my bed at this point, and just talking.

he also apologized for how hes been acting. i understand how he feels, he lost his whole friend group, i was lucky enough to keep mine. " adam, you better not tell anyone what happened last night; especially your sister she'll have my head on a silver plater." he then got closer to me, " what happened lily?"

" don't act stupid banks."

" i think i need a reminder..." he then smashed his lips against mine as if he were waiting for this moment his whole goddamn life. and now i suppose this was an ongoing thing. he stopped for a second, " are you going to the varsity party friday, beautiful?"

i never miss any partys, " i wasn't named party princess for no reason." and then i kissed him back.