𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

we finally finished school and we had made our way into the rink for our first practice. the rink was massive, it was way bigger than what we were use to. " wow, this place is great." charlie took the words right out of my mouth. 

" i mean with this rink here, we are bound to play 10x better." i complimented. " lily, you almost kill me when you shoot in the goal. save us all the trouble and don't get better." julie pleaded. i giggled in response. " she isnt wrong." a voice whispered into my ear, it was adam. i elbowed him right in the gut and we all went back to our old conversation. 
" this is a nice rink."   " its huge." 

"you know, i bet they even have a snack bar." as per usual, goldberg is thinking about food and only food. " big deal" fulton said unamused as he stares around.

luis began to finally join the conversation, " they look pretty good."

" they sure won a lot of championships." the goalie admitted.

" THEYRE HUGE.''

conway always needs to feel superior-" they're not so hot"

" i don't know about you guys, but some are pleasant to the eyes." i say and the girls dont disagree. adam rolls his eyes and mumbles.

" come on guys, we could skate out there." connie says, which is the only positive thing i've heard someone say in a while about us. we just make our way to the locker room and they all praised the rink and the varsity- yet we wouldn't dare boost their egos and say it to their faces. 

we eventually make our way to the ice, and ivy was watching. i sent her a playful wink and a wave. " you sent that wink to the wrong banks sibling." the blonde boy said as he was right behind me. " wait... i actually did," and i turned around and blew him a kiss. he couldn't help but blush when i gave him the attention he wanted, i was only messing around and so was he...

"if it isnt captain ducky." the varsity boy stops charlie as he grabs a hold of him. " get your hands off him!" someone echoed, it was fulton." ooh look a bash brother and bash sister, im so scared." " you're crazy obsessive man, we don't even know your names. pathetic." i skate pass to ignore the conflict, but i didn't go too far as to where i couldn't hear.

" how about it, cowboy? roundup?" the captain asked. " hey, charlie, shouldn't we wait for the new coach before we mess around?" " yeah yeah ,what if hes pretty serious, you cant just assume, what are you gonna do then?" 

" this is how we practice. duck hockey, connie and lils, you will have to get use to it sooner or later. well come on cowboy, hit it."

"YEE HA ROUND EM UP DOGGIES!" the cowboy hollered through the rink, he began to catch one player than another on his rope. adam bumped into me and dwayne took that as an opportunity, he knocked us both down- adam fell right on top of me, right where ivy could see us. " hey banksie, next time you want on top of me you could just ask." i wink at him. " i thought you would've noticed the hints im giving you." he said as he slowly got up giving me a hand as well. a whistle continued right after.

" my name is coach orion. you can call me coach or coach orion."

" you can call me charlie"