𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

we left the party and went straight to my house; we obviously didn't go to the banks house because im pretty sure ives threatened to rip adams head off of his body a couple times. she was still in shock and so were we.

" so let me get this straight. i leave you alone in a party for 10 minutes. 10 minutes and you end up in a whole make out sesh with him?" " i slowly nod, there is no way i could lie my way out of this, she knows now and it wasn't like i lied before, she never asked me if i had kissed him before.

" okay... was this the first time this happened?" i shake my head no, i might as well get the truth out now. " do you like him?" im pretty sure she's interviewing me now. i just stood there- silent. i honestly didn't know if i liked adam or not. " so. that's not an answer but it is. okay, all of this had happened and you didn't think to tell me?" i nod slowly, more slowly than i did the first time.

" this is unbelievable lilath may hart." here she goes with the full first name, " he's my brother and you're my bestfriend! you know hes off limits." " it's not like im dating him." i mumble under my breath as i messed around with my rings. " not yet, you know he is in love with you." " i don't even know if i like him, but i do find him attractive." she gags loudly.

" lily, i have known you since kindergarten, it has been pretty obvious you have had a crush on him ever since then. i swear it was love at first sight. you just didn't think to tell me?" she paces around my room, and this wasn't the first time i had been left speechless by one of the banks siblings.

...

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

it was the next night after the argument, and a rock hit my window. i ignored it. another rock hit my window. i finally open it and there stood adam banks. " you know this isn't a a disney princess movie, i have a door for a reason." " you are a princess lily, i swear." adam said with attitude before he walks through the front door.

" soo, my sister talked to you about the whole party thing." 

" yeah! she was actually pretty understanding about. we over estimated how she was gonna react by a lot. " 

" she's all bark- no bite." the blue eyed boy in front of me said. he leaned in and i didn't stop him for awhile- but when i did i questioned him. " do we just do this for the fun of it and it's just a game, or do you actually have feelings towards me?" 

" whatever you want to think. if you don't want anything serious then the first option- but if you would rather the truthful answer then go with the first one." he said before he leaned back in. im glad he didn't put me right on the spot. im very very glad. 

...

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

we ended up watching a few movies before he ended up going back home. we had both been in a very stressful situation, and at least we knew we had each other.