𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈

𝐢𝐯𝐲'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

ivy and i have spent countless outfits getting ready for the first party of the school year, she helped pick out some outfits and ivy even created a ' get ready for party' playlist. she was very excited to say at the least.

" lily you look hot as fuck, you're gonna take away every guy's breath, you better wear this or else i will." my bestfriend gasped as she stared at the outfit i was debating on wearing to the party. i wasn't trying to take away every guys breath, just the guy that was in the room next to us.

i wore the outfit that ivy picked out, and to be honest it was quite flattering- just wasn't my usual style. she went through her closet aswell, but i had brought an extra dress just in case i didn't like the one i was wearing currently. i passed her the pink dress and she screamed in joy and praised me with thank yous and different ways i never knew you could thank someone.

a knock went onto ivys bedroom door, i opened it there stood adam. he looked great. no. he looked amazing. clearly he was better with communicating how good someone looks because he whistled right when he saw me.

" you are a pig addy." my bestfriend gagged out.

...

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

the party reeked of alcohol and sweat, but it was a varsity party- there wasn't any more to expect, everyone should be use to this by now . ives ran right out when she caught sight of a decent looking guy, her taste exactly. " andddd there she goes!" i say as she sprints into the guys direction. adam just laughed and we went our separate ways, but we both met back up by the varsity boys.

music started playing and it was very very loud, how it usually is at the jocks partys. the jocks parties are twice as bad as frat parties.

the song currently playing was promiscuous by nelly Furtado- which everyone knew was my favorite song, and favorite party song. I started screaming the lyrics at adams face and he just laughed the whole time and stared at me, he would occasionally twirl me.

by the end of the song, adams lips were up against mine. we could not of cared less, the ducks couldn't do anything if they tried- and varsity just cheered adam on. we kissed for a few minutes until i heard someone freak out behind me.

ivy.

may.

banks.