𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆?

𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲

" hi connie!"
" lilath, im so sorry. we had to spend the money on your card. i'll pay you back, i promise!" the girl was out of breath and clearly panicked as she passed the card to me. " trust me con, i knew something was going on. i wouldn't have given you my card just for you not to use it." i smiled before giving the sad girl a hug. it was after school and i hadn't thought or mentioned it to anyone, but i had known what happened from the varsity jokes.

the ducks created a plan, and let me tell you it was a very good one. they constructed the idea of puttings ants in their bedrooms to get karma- but they leave bites. i knew if i helped out with this plan and my team found out, my coach would be livid and so would the team.

...

𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬

" drop em' in there" and down the ants went into a tube that connected them into the boys dorms. it didnt take long for the ants to even get there, and let me tell you it wasn't long until we heard their screams- their screams of horror.

we all laughed and i had enough time to hide behind my former teamates before julie opened the doors. more screams of horrros escaped their mouths. " you think you're funny, huh? you think you're worth a damn? you're just white trash!" i couldnt take the yelling boy serious while he was in his pajamas, i knew i couldn't say anything or else the team would catch us.

" uh, who you callin' white trash?" russ was making jokes while getting screamed at, and conway decided to follow along. " thats right! we will take you anytime, anywhere." the bites started growing on the opponents face, " tommorow dawn!"

" i gotta get to the showers." and more comments went by as everyone chased to the showers. " come again. bye-bye! dinner was great. thank you. dont forget to wash behind the ears. gooood bye!" cole screamed, way behind the rest of the team, " i'm gonna kill you guys!" and yet, he couldn't, he was tied up helpless.

" oh boy i think it's time to leave." and right with that, i ran to my dorm before anyone got suspicious.

...

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝: 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬

i was zoned off through the entire class, occasionaly glancing at both banks : one of the banks had bite marks all around his body, well, the other perfect banks was untouchable. i felt bad, but he is growing to be like the varsity jocks- i wanted to ask him what happend even though i knew the whole story, i was there." hey banks boy, what happend?"

" like you care, the ducks got into our dorms... but you look fine, seems like they don't target you." i know he was mad just by the sound of his voice. " drop the attitude, and learn how to talk to a girl you hothead." and then my attention went back to the teacher.

" okay! since we are done looking over the rubric, the person you are sitting beside will be your partner- any questions?" i looked to my side and saw the attitude boy himself. he just smirked- fucking asshole., " your house ?" he asked

...

" i can't believe im paired with your brother. man, i wish i was with the other twin. his attitude pisses me off." she shrugged, " i thought you would be use to it by now, im partnered with smelly sam... hes coming to my house!" "

...

𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚

" guys, that was crazy"

" i can't believe we did that."

" you guys are loco."

funny comments about last night traced around the room, rumors' aswell. now we were the ones laughing at the opposing team.

" lily, youre on our side. the varsity side. you sit with us." i ignore his comment. cole sighs, " come to the table or else your doing laps." i look ahead and turn around, " you really think you scare me, you're sadly mistaken. i've done plenty of laps on my own. your lucky i want to see cake-eater." the team oohed but i got up and followed varsity to there table.

i sat beside banks as the whole team talked about girls, yuck, assholes. the way they talk about girls is disgusting- someone needs to break either their ego or their hearts.

" so, i'll see you at six tonight." adam asked, i just nodded in reply