𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚?

𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

we all walk into the small locker room in disgust and tired as shit. " somebody get me a shovel and bury me right here." goldie said. " im sure there are plenty of more comfortable places to sleep in, let that motivate you." i said as i push pass the poor goalie, but i guess if he practiced more, like the rest of the team, he wouldn't be in this position.

" i will teach you to play like what? starts with a w?" charlie begins.

" thats right. wussies offense and defense." 

russ starts chanting defense and i joined and laughed after; i thought they knew it was going to be this difficult when they accepted their offer. i walked up to charlie, " hey are you okay, those laps didnt look toooo pretty to me." " i should be fine, nothing for you to stress about." and i just pat him on the back.

" eden hall academy requires you to maintain a 'c' average to compete, i believe thats a bad rule." some cheers for coach started before getting cut off quickly. " i dont want any 'c' players on my team. i want bs or better or you'll be riding the pine pony. now, you got 15 minutes after each practice to clear this locker room. you got homework to do. and and one more thing, stay clear of the varsity, until we play em' in the jv v varsity showdown. you got that" he said that all right before he left. then the complaining started.

julie and connie both act like hes crazy. " what does he think we are, pshychos?" " maybe he thinks we're loco." they each said. " im sure some of the people on our team are-" i look at charlie and averman then nod at my bestfriends.

" hey guys look, he posted our positions." one of the teamates said grabbing all of our attention and bringing it to the paper. every single player didnt hesitate to complain. " i'm not even posted." both adam and i said. he just looked at me and back at the paper. " yeah you guys are... varsity?"

" i made varsity?" we both said. 

" hey, at least im with you." adam said before i jabbed my stick into his rib, but not to hard, and walked away. clearly i wasn't that fond of that idea and neither were the girls. they finally began to see me more and now we weren't together.

...

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫

" thanks for driving me home, mrs. banks." i said as we began driving to our houses from the rink. " its no problem. we love your company. are you still coming over to dinner, friday?"" of course, i wouldn't miss your cooking." i replied leaving us both in a smile.

" jeez guys, that was an aggressive practice. why are you guys upset? at least you play with the ducks." ives begins before adam cuts her off, " the only duck that is gonna play on my team is lilath." " why is that" his sister replies confused. " we made varsity." i took adams answer.