Prologue

"I can't wait for the day that you get hit in the face by a football," Elio said with a dreamy look on his face.

"Hey! That's so mean!" Killian pouted.

"What was that? Sorry, I couldn't hear you," Elio stuck his tongue out before walking away.

Elio didn't get to walk far before he was flung into the air and his body hit a hard shoulder. Elio grunted in pain from the impact. He didn't even try to fight Killian off as he was carried into the locker rooms. It was late at night and Elio kept Killian company as he had some extra solo training. The grand finals are in a few days and Elio knew how Killian would have the tendency to overwork himself.

Killian dropped him down on a bench and gave him a fat kiss on the forehead. Elio rolled his eyes and told Killian to change his clothes already. Killian took off his shirt and threw it at Elio's face. Elio squealed and tried to dodge the shirt but it got caught on his shoulder. Killian was laughing his ass off as Elio gagged violently as soon as he touched the wet shirt. 

"Fuck you!" Elio screamed at his face but it only made him laugh harder. 

Elio huffed and pouted, turning his back against Killian. 

"Aw, babe don't be mad," Killian said as he wrapped his arms around Elio's waist. 

Elio just huffed and pulled away from Killian but the latter only tightened his hold around him. 

"Don't be like that, babe," Killian whispered in his ear. 

Elio tried to keep his face looking annoyed but his bis body betrayed him as goosebumps appeared on his skin. Killian started trailing kisses along his neck and his resolve was quickly shattered. Elio bit his lip as he tilted his head to the side, giving more access to Killian. He wrapped his arm around the back of Killian's neck as the man continues the attack on his neck. 

"You still mad?" Killian asked. 

"No."

Elio turned to face Killian and captured his lips in a kiss. The kiss didn't take long before it got heated. Clothes were sprawled all over the locker room floor, leaving the two teenage boys in their underwear. 

"Boys, please. I really need the two of you to keep your dicks in your pants."

A string of profanities escaped both their mouths as the two scrambled to grab their clothes from the floor. This is not the first time that Frank the janitor has caught them in a position like this. 

"Sorry, Frank," Killian sheepishly apologized as he tried putting on his shorts.

"Heard that one too many times," Frank muttered under his breath. "Get dressed, shower at home and I'll be the one to lock up. I don't trust the two of you with that task."

The two apologized one last time before grabbing their stuff and walking out of the door. 

"Frank's such a cock blocker," Killian muttered under his breath as he slumped inside the car.

"Frank saved my ass from being split in half so I'm not mad," Elio said with a shrug, knowing that it will rile up Killian.

"But I wanted to split your ass in half," Killian whined.

"You're an idiot," Elio chuckled.

"Yeah, but you love this idiot."

"Yeah, I very, unfortunately, do," Elio sighed. 

Killian held a triumphant smile and drove off. Killian parked along Elio's driveway. Elio got out of the car but not without a kiss from Killian. Killian rolled down his window as Elio stood beside the car.

"You can go now," Elio said as he waved him off. 

"You can go inside now," Killian replied, mocking Elio's tone. 

The two stared at each other before bursting out laughing. Elio slipped his head through the window and Killian leaned over the center console. The two shared one last kiss before Killian drove off with the promise of seeing each other the next day.