1. done it now

20th September, 2021

Olivia had known she had done it now, she'd well and truly gone and messed up, she knew it the minute that she was being dragged off the football pitch

The teenager hadn't even been back in school more than a week since they'd gone back after the lockdown and now she had gone and landed herself in trouble. Only one last chance at school and she had now gone and truly blown it, all by getting into a silly little fight with one of the girls' from the other schools' football team.

Sometimes the girl's anger really did get the better off her and landed her in a heap of trouble, and it seems like what happened today wasn't any different.

The moment the teenager knew she had really messed up was when she saw her mom come out of the headteachers office, looking like she had been crying and that just made her feel even more guiltier for getting into a pointless fight like that.

The only other person she was more worried about upsetting was her older sister, Leah. The teenager truly did idolise her big sister and growing up, she would want to do everything that the older girl did and depsite their age-gap, the two of them were pretty inseperable at times. Olivia had virtually became her sister's little shadow and very much refused to leave her side when she was younger.

It wasn't like Olivia didn't feel bad for what she did, she really did, she felt awful for letting the people down who tried to give her as many chances as possible, they gave all there best efforts' to make sure she would be able to stay in school but after today, it was the final-straw.

There was no more chances. This was it now, she was excluded permanently from this school.

Currently, they were on the way home now from the school, Olivia was still sat in her mud-stained school football kit, not having much chance to change as she had to wait outside on the chairs for her mum to talk to her headteacher, to try and plead for another chance to keep her daughter in this school.

The older women was really at a loss with her daughters' behaviour and she felt mortified about what happened out on the pitch, she couldn't understand why her daughter would go for another player like that.

The majority of the ride was silent, Liv thought it was best to not speak as she was afraid in case her mum would shout at her.

It wasn't until they had arrived home when Amanda finally spoke to her daughter as she climbed out of the car and walked into the house.

"Go upstairs to your bedroom. I don't want to see you until dinner," The words' Amanda spoke were harsh and cold, and if Liv didn't already feel terrible then she did now for sure as she walked inside the house and sauntered upstairs to her bedroom.

If the teenager was being honest about things, she really did feel bad about letting everyone down, her whole family included in that. They would all be horrified when they heard and she was probably going to hear all about it at the dinner round their grandparents later in the week.