15. trouble around the corner

2nd october, 2021

"I still don't think this is necessary," Olivia spoke up from where she sat in the back of Jordan's car as they were parked up outside of the hospital

"You're still bleeding Liv. It is necessary," Leah stated firmly, she was sitting beside her sister in the back of the car as she continued to hold a tea-towel over her sister's wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding. "We're going inside." she insisted.

"But is it really? I mean, it'll stop... Eventually," Olivia said dumbfounded as she shrugged her shoulders.

Jordan chuckled slightly from where she was sitting in the driver's seat, "Hate to admit this one kid but I don't think it's likely that it will," she paused as she looked at her girlfriend. "Is it worth waiting out here or shall I come back and pick you both up when you're ready?" she wondered, already knowing they'd be spending a while in the hospital waiting room.

"It's up to you, I mean I don't know how long we'll be there for," Leah replied honestly, due to the whole situation of covid on the up-rise it was only a case where one of them would be allowed in. "If you want to go back home, I'll text you when we're ready to be picked up or we'll get a taxi back." she added.

Jordan nodded in agreement, noting the time on the clock as it was already approaching at least ten, "Alright. I'll head back home for now. Good luck there." she gestured with an amused look towards the teenager who looked annoyed to have to go into the hospital.

"I really don't want to go in," Olivia protested, pouting as she looked between the two women.

"I know you don't but it's gotta happen," Leah said, unbuckling her seatbelt. "It won't be so bad when we're in there." she reassured the teenager.

Olivia pouted but slowly reached across to unbuckle her own seatbelt before she looked at the hospital building apprehensively, "I... I really regret wanting a pillow fight now." she mumbled aloud, which earnt laughter from both older women.

"Well, at least now you'll remember for next time," Jordan joked with the teenager who didn't look impressed at all.

leahwilliamsonn added to their story.