16. off to barcelona we go!

4th october, 2021

"You excited, Liv?" Katie questioned the fourteen-year-old who was sitting with them as they all waited for the bus to arrive so they could head to the airport

"Yeah, can't wait," Olivia mumbled in agreement to the Irish woman's question.

"You know, for someone who was making such a fuss about coming on this trip, I thought you'd be a bit more happier than this," Steph noted, smirking at the teenage girl. "You don't want to come?" she asked.

The teenager decided to keep out of her sister's way for a while, she had tried to talk to her and it hadn't gone down very well so the next best thing was to just steer clear for a bit so she was currently sat with Beth, Katie and Steph while they waited for the bus.

Olivia shook her head in disagreement, "No, no, I am excited! I... I just wish that my sister wasn't so mad with me about things," she said as she leaned back into the chair. "Like she's so annoyed and she won't even listen to anything that I am saying!" she explained, pouting.

Beth chuckled and squeezed the child's shoulder, "You've just got to give her some time, Livvy and she'll come around. You know what she's like," she reassured the girl. "Sure, you've made mistakes but you're a teenager, and I'm pretty sure we've all once made these same sort of mistakes in the past." she added.

"True," Katie piped in, nodding in agreement.

"Exactly? See!" Beth said, grinning at the girl. "Now come on, cheer up, we're heading to Sunny Barcelona!" she said in a sing-song tone of voice.

"Yeah, yeah, okay!" Olivia couldn't help but laugh and join in with the rest of the older girls' conversation as Katie pulled out her phone to film a clip for the Youtube video.

"Where are we going today?" Katie questioned, holding her phone in front of her face as she panned it to get Beth & Steph into the view of it.

"Barcelona," Beth replied in the same type of sing-song tone of voice.

Katie panned it around to get Steph in the view of it, "Steph, where are we going today?" she asked.

"Barcelona!" Steph replied in a sing-song tone of voice.

"Barcelona!" Beth and Katie repeated in sync, singing to the tune as they were all so excited.

"Oh, and look who we have here with us now as well!" Beth said, motioning towards the teenage girl who attempted to hide away from the camera, due to the ugly stitches on her head. "We've got our young gunner, Livvy!" she cheered.

"Kiddos' joining us on the trip to Barcelona," Katie exclaimed, grinning widely as she spotted Olivia still trying to hide from the camera. "Never known you to be camera-shy, kiddo," she joked with the younger girl.

"Come on, come and say hello to the We Play Strong fans!" Beth attempted to coax the teenager to come into view of the camera. "Come on." she repeated teasingly, wiggling her finger playfully.