20. confessions

12th october, 2021

"I... I don't like this," The teenager grumbled, head resting on the edge of the toilet as she peered up to look at her sister miserably.

"I know, bug," Leah replied sympathetically, standing behind her sister as she held her hair back and rubbed her back. "It's okay. You're alright-- Easy there. You're okay," she continued to reassure her, softly as the teenager felt the urge to be sick again.

It was around 3 am in the morning when the teenager woke up and felt the sudden feeling of nausea bubble up inside of her, which led to her jumping out of her bed and making a dash across the hall to the bathroom before she was hunched over the toilet and throwing up.

It was like an instinct to Leah, who woke up as soon as she heard the commotion across the hall, which made her react quickly as she shot up out of the bed and padded across the room to head into the bathroom.

"You're alright," Leah mumbled, rubbing small circle's to sooth her sister, she felt truly terrible that she couldn't do anymore to make her feel better.

I... I feel terrible," The fourteen-year-old whimpered aloud, she felt completely drained as she slouched down against the bathroom radiator beside the toilet. "I h... hate this. I feel so horrible, Le," she mumbled.

Leah exhaled a sigh and patted her sisters' shoulder before she reached over and flushed the toilet, "I know you do, bug. I know," she mumbled, concerned as she rested to sit on the edge of the bathtub. "So, you think that's all of it now then?" she couldn't help but joke with the younger girl.

Olivia whimpered, barely having the energy to nod in agreement, "Y... Yeah--" she started to agree as she felt sick suddenly and was instantly hunching back over the toilet.

"Whoa, alright. Easy there, bug," Leah stated, patting her sister's back gently. "Easy... You're okay, you're okay," she repeated her words of reassurement.

The teenager whined and shook her head, "I... I don't like this," she mumbled, feeling the exhaustion take over her body once again.

Leah hummed in agreement, continuing to rub her sister's back comfortingly, "I know. You'll be okay," she mumbled to the girl.

"Le?" Jordan poked her head round the door, having woken up to an empty bed and hearing the noise in the bathroom. "Everything okay?" she questioned.

Leah glanced up at her girlfriend and nodded in agreement, "Yeah, Liv's just being sick-- Will you stay with her while I go grab some water for her and the medicine?" she asked.

"Course," Jordan agreed sleepily, swapping places with her girlfriend as she patted the teenager on her back. "You'll be alright, kid," she mumbled, half-asleep.

Leah made quick work of heading down the stairs and grabbing the medicine out of the cupboard before she poured a glass of water for her, grabbing both of them items and heading back up the stairs to the pair of them in the bathroom.