13. can we fix this? pt. 1

2nd october, 2021

"Can we please just talk about this?" Leah asked, for what felt like the hundredth time in the space of the car journey to the training grounds

"Can we please just talk about this?" Leah asked, for what felt like the hundredth time in the space of the car journey to the training grounds. "Jords, you're not hearing me out, you need to understand that it's not what it seems!" she insisted.

"I don't want to talk about it, Leah," Jordan stated blunty, shutting the conversation down.

"Jords, come on! You need to listen and hear me out," Leah pleaded with the older women to only be met with a response of silence. "Jords, please? Talk to me, hear me out!" she continued to plead.

The car ride had been awkward to say the least, it was mostly silent with the exception of the quiet country music in the background; Leah had tried her hardest to talk to her girlfriend, however it wasn't going well when every time she tried, Jordan shut her down with blunt responses.

Jordan scoffed and shook her head, "Hear you out? Yeah, I don't need to do that to know what happened!" she stated, getting irritated.

"Jords--" Leah began to speak.

"We're here... Finally," The teenager broke the conversation, eager to unbuckle her seatbelt and escape the tense argument that was bound to happen between the couple.

The arrival at the training grounds felt like a relief for the teenager at least, she wanted out of the tense atmosphere and the fourteen-year-old was more than happy to hop out of the car and make her way over to Beth and Viv when she spotted the two women.

"Beth!" Olivia squealed, all but jumping into the older women's arms.

"Livvy!" Beth mimicked, spinning around as she caught the younger girl and spun her around. "You're here! I'm so happy to see you, trouble." she stated, placing her back down on the ground.

Olivia couldn't help but giggle, "I'm happy to see you, too!" The girl exclaimed.

"Ahem, I'm here as well, you know?" Viv joked with the teenager, who was of course just as happy to see the dutch women. "Hi, little one." she smiled.

"Hi, Viv!" Olivia greeted the women enthusiastically, as soon as Beth had placed her down on the ground, she had moved to hug the brunette women.

"It's good to see you, glad that you're not in trouble and you're able to join us today," The women stated happily.

"Yeah, we missed you at the game the other day," Beth piped in, nodding in agreement as she looked around to spot the couple, who she was yet to see. "Where's your sister and Jords? It's not like them to be late." she noted, frowning.

Olivia glanced over to where she had exited her sister's car and pointed over in the direction, "Over there in the car still." she told them.

Beth followed the direction to where the teen was pointing as she spotted Leah's BMW, seeing the couple who looked to be in a bit of heated argument or something, "Oh, right, I see. How about you come inside with us and say hello to everyone?" she offered.