5. gooners v city at home

26th september, 2021

"Liv!" Leah shouted up the stairs, trying to get the attention of her sister as once again, she was stood waiting for her impatiently

"Liv!" Leah shouted up the stairs, trying to get the attention of her sister as once again, she was stood waiting for her impatiently. "Come on kid, we need to leave already!" she stated.

Today, they had the game against City today at their home grounds' in Borehamwood, however, despite the teenager being so excited, her time-keeping was very poor and hence why the two women were now waiting on the girl.

"Liv?" The older blonde called out for her sister, starting to get frustrated with her sister and her lack of response. "Olivia!" she yelled.

Once again there was barely any response from the younger girl, which just made Leah even more annoyed.

"Maybe she didn't hear you?" Jordan wondered, appearing in the hallway with her kit bag ready for the match.

"What an earth is she doing up there?" The blonde muttered to herself, shaking her head as she began to get frustrated with her sister and her lack of response. "I'd better to go up and see what's taking so long or we're gonna be late." she stated.

"Good luck," Jordan joked, knowing it might not end well between the two sisters.

"Might need it," Leah remarked as she began to climb the stairs to head in the direction of her sister's bedroom. "Liv, I've been shouting you-- What are you doing?" she questioned.

The older blonde was more taken back by the sight of her sister frantically tossing everything out from around her bedroom, the clothes that were once in the wardrobe were now on a pile on the floor.

"Le! Help me, I can't find my trainers!" The teenager whipped her head around to look at her sister with a frantic look on her face. "I-- I can't find them!" she repeated.

"What-- Why didn't you look for them earlier?" Leah asked in disbelief, she had made sure that her sister had enough time earlier in the day to find anything that she needed to take and it was so typical of her sister to do something like this. "Are you being serious right now, kid?" she wondered, stepping further into the bedroom.

"Le, help me, please!" Olivia pleaded with the older blonde, oblivous to the fact that she was supposed to be ready to go already and not realizing how upset her sister was now.

"Liv, I literally told you to be ready to go. Why have you decided to look for them now?" Leah asked, raising her eyebrow. "We need to leave now or else we'll be late!" she added.

"I-- I can't go yet!" The teenager whined, shaking her head frantically. "I need to find my trainers. They're important!" she insisted.

"Honestly kid," Leah huffed, pursing her lips and keeping her eyebrow raised perfectly. "I-- Why can't you just find another pair to wear for today? We have to go!" she stated.