6. new city, new school

27th september, 2021

"Time to get up, Liv," Leah announced in a sing-song tone of voice, pushing back the curtains in the teenage girl's bedroom

"Time to get up, Liv," Leah announced in a sing-song tone of voice, pushing back the curtains in the teenage girl's bedroom. "Wakey, wakey, it's time to get up for school." she told her.

Olivia groaned slightly and tried to pull the duvet up over her face to block out the harsh sunlight, "No, it's too early. Not yet." she whined.

Leah couldn't help but laugh and shake her head in disagreement, "Oh, I know, but if you don't get up now then you'll be late," she noted, trying to pull the duvet off her sister. "Come on! Aren't you excited to start at your new school today?" she asked enthusiastically.

"I'm so excited," The teenager muttered sarcastically as she squinted her eyes open and reached out for her phone that was on charge still, "Ugh, it's not even quarter past seven yet. I could still have fifteen more minutes of peace before you came in." she huffed.

"No better time to get up and get ready then," Leah reminded her, successfully tugging the duvet cover of her sister. "Alright, come on, enough laying about in bed, time to get up; Your uniform is hanging up in the wardrobe, come on." she told her.

"Ugh," Olivia huffed dramatically, slowly moving out of bed with the little effort that she had left. "Why are we going in so early anyways?" she asked.

"We've got to go in early so I can sign the paperwork and stuff," Leah explained to her sister as she walked over to her bedroom door. "It'll give you a chance to see the school before the rest of the students arrive as well." she told her.

"Oh, so, you mean that people don't recognise you?" The teenager remarked, smirking faintly.

"Something like that, maybe," Leah said in agreement with her sister. "Alright, I'll leave you to get ready and I'll go make you some breakfast. Cereal, okay?" she asked.

"I'm afraid to ask for anything else, you might burn the house down," Olivia replied sassily, opening her wardrobe door, all her clothes were neatly placed back where they were before as Leah had made sure to stick to her word and get her sister to tidy her bedroom up when they had gotten back, even despite how much later it had been in the evening.

"You cheeky little," Leah muttered, pointing her finger in her direction and shaking her head. "Get dressed and come downstairs, don't fall back to sleep." she warned.

" she warned