4. believe in yourself, kid

25th september, 2021

"Oh, oh and she scores, again!" Jen cheered loudly as soon as Olivia kicked the ball into the back of the net in the top corner, right hand side

"J-Jen! Put me... Put me down!" Olivia exclaimed through a fit of laughter. "Put me down!" she repeated.

The scottish women continued to spin her around in her arms, "You kiddo, have some serious talent!" she stated proudly.

"You nutmegged Caitlin with so much ease," Steph pointed out, laughing amusedly as she glanced at the Australian women.

Caitlin scoffed and rolled her eyees playfully, "Mark my words, that will never happen again, kid." she stated, playfully wagging her finger in the teen's direction while she pretended to look annoyed.

Jen begrudignly put the teenager down as she headed over to where Lotte was with the football as she moved to get it back off her.

"Sorry. Can't help it," Olivia remarked, sticking her tongue out at the older women as she quickly worked to swipe the ball from under Lotte's feet and ran off in the opposite direction.

"What-- How?" Lotte asked dumbfounded.

"You've just been outdone by a fourteen-year-old," Lia laughed, shaking her head amusedly. "Come on, are you trying to show us up here, kid?" she joked.

"I don't know, maybe... Is it working?" Olivia smirked, resting her foot on the ball underneath her feet.

The kid had to admit that she was having way too much fun atagnosing the older girls as she worked the ball with her feet like magic.

"One more goal and it's a hatrick," Steph noted, glancing over in the teenager's direction.

Olivia looked up from the ball and smirked at the girls' on the opposite team before she ran with the ball, curving it in different directions to escape Lotte who was trying to gain the ball back from her as Olivia kicked it right past her and into the back of the net, once again.

"Goal!" Jen exclaimed, running towards the teenager once again and spinning her around. "Liv the wonderkid! Liv the wonderkid!" she cheered loudly.

 "Liv the wonderkid! Liv the wonderkid!" she cheered loudly