Apartments

AT THE APARTMENTS

Larry has been texting Sal every hour or so out of curiosity, it isn't like him to not be back by now

SAL POV:

I walk into the building when i'm greeted by Larry.

"Dude, where have you been?" "I've been texting you for like an hour" He says heading down to the basement, me following close behind.

"You are not gonna believe the shit im about to tell you." I say.

"Oh?" he says sitting down on his bed.

"You know Travis right? Mean church bully? Well I had to walk home today when it was raining earlier and Travis gave me his umbrella so i followed him back to his house to return it and then i had to watch his dad beat the shit out of him? And now we are friends i guess."

"Wait his dad did what? That's so fucked up dude."

"Yeah, I'm going to give him my old phone because he doesn't have one so he can call if his dad tries that shit again."

"I guess that explains why he's such a dick."

"Definitely, he even apologized while i cleaned the shit his dad did."

"What did his dad do exactly?"

"He like, slashed at him? He used a knife and all that crap, screaming that he was a sinner for liking guys."

"I can see where he got the homophobia from now, is he okay?"

"He should be, I left him some gauze and stuff, the cuts were pretty deep though so i might check up on that." I pause.

"It's a bit awkward cleaning the wounds when he's shirtless tho."

"Why was he shirtless??" Larry questions (🤨)

"That's where all the marks were."

"Damn" He responds.

We talk for a while before deciding it's late, I text my dad that i'm with Larry and fall asleep on the floor.