The Ashborn Brothers

(A/N)

A big shoutout to all of my amazing Patreon supporters! Thank you to "Jack Allen, Whitewolf, Meylis Dovranmyradov, and Sage Honos" for joining my community and supporting my love for fanfiction and light novels.

Your support means the world to me, and I couldn't do it without you. I'm excited to announce that in just under a week since launching my Patreon, I've already reached almost $40! My goal is to reach $100 per month, and I hope you guys can help me achieve it soon.

As a token of appreciation, I will give out mass releases when I reach that goal. So, come and join my community and let's make this happen together. Thank you for helping me continue to share my passion with the world. Cheers to many more stories to come!

My patron link: pa*treon.com/thebookaddict (remove the *)

▪▪▪▪

Jack was lying on a beach chair, wearing sunglasses and a classic beach suit. He held a green coconut with an open mouth and swiped down the straw twice without taking a bite. No matter how fun the place is, there will always be a time when it gets boring, and Jack is now in this state.

Looking back, Jack couldn't help feeling nostalgic for his previous self. He and his brother were orphans. Never knew who their parents were.

Growing up as an orphan was never easy for Jack and his brother Alex. They were Abandoned at an orphanage with no information about their parents or even their last name.

The two brothers were left to fend for themselves in a world that seemed determined to bring them down.

They had no family to turn to and no one to rely on except for each other. It was a daunting and isolating experience, but they were determined not to let their circumstances define them.

The orphanage was home to a group of eight other boys, all around the same age and facing the same challenges. Despite their differences, they quickly bonded over their shared experiences and formed a close-knit group.

Jack and his brother were grateful to have each other, but they also found comfort because they had eight other boys going through the same struggles. They were all each other had, and they became a family.

Unfortunately, the conditions at the orphanage were far from ideal. The boys were often neglected and mistreated, and they lived in poverty. The staff at the orphanage were stretched thin and did not have the resources to provide for the boys' basic needs.

As a result, the boys often went without proper nutrition, clothing, and medical care. It was a harsh and unforgiving environment, and the boys had to rely on each other.

One day, Liam, one of the brothers, decided that it was time for them to come up with a family name for all of the ten brothers. They had always been known simply as the orphanage boys, but Liam felt they were more than that.

They were a family, bonded by their shared struggles and determination to succeed. He wanted a name that reflected that bond and their unique relationship.

The brothers had a fierce discussion, each offering suggestions and debating the pros and cons of different options. They considered a variety of names, ranging from classic and traditional to more modern and edgy. Some names were silly and playful, while others were more serious and dignified.

Ultimately, they decided to go with Ashborn, inspired by a character from a popular Korean webtoon called Solo Leveling. The name had an incredible and powerful feel to it, and it resonated with the brothers as they remembered their teenage years spent reading and discussing the series. It seemed like the perfect fit for their family, and they agreed.