These Are Fake!

"Although this is the case, how do you prove that you are not a CIA agent?" Ethan asked.

"If I were an agent of the CIA, then I wouldn't be talking to you like this, instead I would attack with a skilled team and take you down in one swoop, Ethan,"

"Although your story has flaws, what you said now makes sense" Ethan's face darkened.

Suppose the person outside the door was really an agent of the CIA. How could he take such a course of action against himself, who was almost certain to be a traitor—

knocking on the door before coming in and talking so much to himself? Even if you must make perfect preparations, such a long time is enough!

Until now, the other party did not take any action. Instead, he stood outside the door and had a patient conversation with himself.

This explained that the other party was almost impossible to be a CIA agent. After all, Ethan just blew up a safe house a while back, and the CIA wouldn't be showing such patience with him...

"I don't think you dare to come and open the door yourself, so I'll open the door and come in by myself. Is that okay?" the person outside the door asked.

Hearing this, Ethan's face became solemn.

After that, Ethan held the pistol, squatted down half of his body, and pointed in the direction of the door.

Although the other party is not a CIA agent, Ethan must figure out the other party's identity. In this case, he must be on guard. But he can't stop the other party outside always, so a meeting between the two is necessary.

"Then, I am opening the door and comming in," said the person outside the door,

"Be careful of the muzzle of the gun, don't let it go off." After saying that, the door lock twisted, and with a click, it was slowly pushed open.

Ethan was on guard with all his heart. While watching the gate, he was also guarding against other directions to prevent things from happening.

However, no accidents happened, the door was completely pushed open, and the visitor walked into the room, revealing his appearance under the light.

Ethan pointed his pistol straight at the visitor and moved, "Come in, close the door."

"Of course." The man smiled, closed the door casually, and took off his coat. He suddenly became nervous, "Don't move!"

"Don't get excited," the man paused, shook his head, and smiled, "I'm not an enemy."

"How can I trust you?" Ethan frowned tightly, although the blond man looked like There wasn't have any intention of doing anything. A bit too relaxed.

This made Ethan feel a little strange, so naturally, he didn't dare to relax his guard, and as he said, the blond man hadn't shown any evidence that Ethan could trust.

"Of course, it depends on these," the blond man said, took out a few certificates and documents from his bag, put them on the table beside him, and pushed to Ethan, who was on the other side.

And pointed Pointing, motioning, "Take a look, also the names Jack by the way."

"Certificates can be forged," Ethan said, "I don't want to do too much of this kind of thing."

"But intelligence is not necessarily the case," Jack chuckled, "Why don't you take a look first?"

Ethan heard the words and looked at the blond man warily while pulling out a fruit knife from the side and fiddling with the documents with the fruit knife. Jack didn't move at all. He still looked at Ethan quietly with a smile on his face.

"Fake,"

Ethan had just flipped through a document, then stopped looking, pointing at Jack with a gun in both hands, "You are lying to me! This documents are not yours! They are fake."

Jack: "... "

Jack looked confused, "Are you kidding?"

"It seems fake." Ethan was very angry,

"Do you think I'm blind? The one on the ID is a black-haired Asian!"

Jack: "..."

"Hmm... I seem to have forgotten one thing," Jack was a little embarrassed, "Sorry, wait for me to remove this makeup."

Jack raised his hand, grabbed his face, and pulled it hard! The disguised face was directly torn off, revealing the true face underneath.

Ethan, who saw this scene, was not stunned. He used it. This is a high imitation mask. Once worn, it is just like the real one. It is extremely thin and can transmit body temperature.

As long as it is not damaged, you won't even be able to see it! It's just that Ethan is even more vigilant.

"With such equipment, you still say you are not from the CIA? Where is Eugene? Let him come!" Ethan growled in a low voice.

"Why do you say I'm from the CIA?" Jack sighed, pointing to the certificate, "Can't you see the IRS written on it?"

Ethan: "..."

He glanced down at the certificate again, but The time was too short, so Ethan had no choice but to pick it up with one hand and then raise it to a position parallel to the gun's muzzle. While comparing and identifying it, he found it was an IRS ID!

As a CIA agent, Ethan uses a variety of identities, and there are many. Among them are the identities of employees of other departments in the United States.