Beginning Of An IRS Legend

(A/N)

Hey guys! It's time to warmly welcome our newest member of the Pa*treon community, Astrix! We're thrilled to have you on board!

And get ready for some fantastic news! If you become a part of our Pa*treon family today, you'll receive double the chapters for your buck. That's right, 10 new chapters for just $5 instead of the usual 5 chapters.

But wait, there's more! With our combo pack, you'll receive an impressive 30 to 50 new chapters. That's a whole lot of reading material!

So why wait? Join us today and help bring these amazing stories to life! I am grateful for your continued support and can't wait to see what the future holds. Happy reading!

Link: pa*treon.com/thebookaddict (remove the *)

▪▪▪▪

"However," Jack put down his phone and handed over his ID, "Just take a look. It's up to you to verify if it's real or not."

Brand felt a chill run down his spine as he looked at Jack's ID. Jack's attitude was so confident and composed it was hard not to believe him. And why would a thief or liar stick around and insist on their innocence instead of running away?

After a thorough check, Brand was convinced that Jack's ID was real and valid. The reputation of the IRS was well-known throughout the United States, and it was clear that Jack was not someone to be trifled with.

The boss and shop assistants were all at a loss. They knew they were in deep trouble.

"Well, if that's the case," Jack raised his eyebrows and said, "I will get o with..."

"Sir!" Brand interrupted. He didn't want to see his old friend go bankrupt. This matter didn't have much to do with him, but he couldn't just stand by and watch.

"I think there might be other solutions to this situation?"

"Oh?" Jack's face lit up with a sly smile as he looked at Brand, "I'd love to hear more about it."

"You see, even if you completely close this store, at most, you'll get a bonus or nothing. After all, this is just a small mobile phone store." Brand wiped the sweat from his brow.

"But if you choose not to expose this matter, maybe, John can give you more rewards." He approached jack and whispered.

"I see. Are you trying to bribe me?" Jack smiled and said.

"No, no, of course not!" Brand shook his head quickly.

"As a friend, we're offering you a small gift."

"A gift, huh?" Jack raised an eyebrow. "Well, what do you think about ten thousand dollars as a gift?"

"Ten thousand dollars?" The shop owner, John's eyes widened in shock.

"Isn't it good to be friends with me for $10,000?" Jack asked.

"Let me guess, all your business...should be worth more than $10,000, right?" The implication was clear. Take the $10,000 or face bankruptcy.

"I..." John was furious, but after seeing Brand's frantic nod, he could only swallow his anger and said, "Of course, anything for friendship."

"Great, I didn't expect to make a new friend so quickly," Jack smiled and nodded.

"So, my friend...where's my 'gift'?"

Ten thousand dollars was the perfect amount. It was enough to make the boss feel the pain but still able to pay. And it also served Jack's purpose of verifying something.

After counting the money in his hand, Jack left the mobile phone shop satisfied. The experience points for his IRS employee profession had successfully increased.

This latest "gift" was just another confirmation of his conclusion - the remuneration obtained through his occupation. Whether legitimate income or gray income would be included in his experience value.

He discovered this small detail while still in the world of Fast and Furious. For example, when he had yet to fully start his industry, a local tycoon in the Middle East gave him an extra $10,000 as a tip after he refitted a car for him, which was included in his experience value.

From then on, Jack had begun to speculate whether, as long as it was remuneration. Whether it was legitimate remuneration, tips, or gray income, could it be included in the experience value? He later went through a series of tests and finally came to three successful conclusions:

1. Legitimate remuneration can be negotiated, such as cost, labor, etc., as long as the other party is not forced to trade with him (such as threatening the other party with force). It can be fully included in the experience value.

2. Additional remuneration, such as tips and bonuses, can also be included in the experience value. Still, you cannot force the other party to give it to you in any form. Otherwise, it will not be included, and the total amount must be, at most, the originally agreed remuneration.

3. But what about gray income? Being the boss of his own business, Jack had the opportunity to explore this area further. And to his delight, he found that gray income could also be included in the experience value.

He understood that there would be rules and restrictions around this type of income. Still, he was excited to continue experimenting and exploring in the future.

The world was not black and white but a fine gray. And it was this gray area that held the key to unlocking even more potential in his business.

This is just the beginning. Jack wanted more than the small fries. So, he took a taxi straight to the tax bureau and joined the job the same day.

In the tax bureau, employees can be divided into two types: civilians and officers. Civilians are the ones who check on small businesses, but officers like Jack are the ones who go after the big fish. And with the powerful ID in his hand, Jack has the authority to seal up any business and fine them to lose their fortune.

After completing the entry procedures, Jack was assigned to a team led by Duke, a man in his 30s or 40s with a receding hairline, likely caused by the stress of his job. Duke's hair is usually covered by his long bangs, but when it's windy, you can see how far his hairline has receded, caused by the stress of his job.

But despite the stress, Duke is relaxed and easygoing. He welcomes Jack on board and promises to introduce him to future work and familiarize him with the working environment.

One of the first things Duke did was to help Jack find a place to live and then wait for the task to be dispatched. Duke explained that most of their work is trivial and that they are very busy on weekdays but relaxed and free on weekends.

He also explained that trivial matters waste energy and that they need to worry about people's revenge. But, he added that if they suspect the other party has a gun, they can shoot in self-defense.

Duke also informs Jack that his gun license is being issued and will be approved the next day. They have a unique training ground where Jack can practice with guns when he has nothing to do. Jack will also receive his exclusive gun after he gets his gun license.

Jack listened casually, not too much focused on Duke's words, as he knew that he was not the same type of guy as Duke. Jack came here not just to be a clerk in the tax bureau but to do big things.

And that's precisely what he did. Only ten days later, Jack was promoted because he captured a drug dealer and collected many fines and taxes. The IRS has the power to collect taxes from even illegal income, such as drug trafficking, and it is much more than from other legitimate revenue streams!

Thus the first legend of the IRS was born. The story goes like this; once upon a time, there was a big drug lord in Chicago. The FBI couldn't do anything about him because there was no evidence. However, after an internal audit by the IRS, they found they did not receive the taxes he paid. The drug lord didn't pay taxes? The IRS officer Jack took him down!

Jack created one legend after another for the IRS as he uncovered several similar major Tax Evasion incidents in a row! Every single one of them worth billions.