UInfiltrating CIA Headquarters Part 2

Hey everyone! It's time for some exciting news! Jack has finally reached the new world and things are heating up in the latest advanced chapters available exclusively on our Pa*treon page.

If you can't wait any longer to find out what happens next, then don't miss out on the action-packed adventure awaiting you in our Pa*treon community. Join us now and be among the first to witness the thrilling events that unfold as Jack navigates the uncharted waters of the new world.

So, what are you waiting for? Head over to pa*treon.com/thebookaddict (Remove the *) and join us on this epic journey today! Your heart will thank you for it!

••••☆☆☆☆••••

In a speeding car on its way to the CIA headquarters, a man tried to make a phone call again, but to no avail. With frustration, he threw the phone away and shouted,

"What the hell is going on? What is he trying to do if he can't even answer the damn phone?"

This man was the director of the CIA, Brown Kerry. After a call from the Minister of Administration, Walter, he learned of the situation and immediately headed to the headquarters.

Despite being a powerful intelligence agency director, Brown knew that the CIA and the IRS had a somewhat fragile relationship. But this time, the IRS seemed to be fucking the limits.

Brown couldn't understand why the IRS suddenly turned on them and started a raid. He felt angry and confused, so he tried to call Chris, the director of the IRS. But Chris had already been informed by Jack and was relaxing at home, humming a tune and enjoying a snack.

Meanwhile, the team, led by Ethan, successfully sneaked into the CIA headquarters. They knocked out the receptionist and began their mission.

Walter explained their plan to reform the CIA's internal management system to Jack. He claimed that there were significant problems with the current system and that they needed to enhance efficiency, improve safety, and plug the loopholes.

However, Jack was not buying any of Walters's nonsense. He knew that Walter was just stalling for time. But for now, he played along, listening to Walter's elaborate tales and hoping to delay more time.

"The conversation between Walter and Jack is tense and filled with underlying motives. It was a delicate dance of words, each trying to get the upper hand. The power struggle was palpable, and the outcome was uncertain.

The scene was filled with suspense and uncertainty as the two parties navigated the treacherous waters of intelligence and politics."

Well, at least that's how a passerby would feel if they saw the two.

But glancing at Walter, Jack was left wondering if this guy was playing dumb or if he genuinely was dumb. He is spewing nonsense nonstop without an end in sight.

"He is a genius at bullshiting," Jack thought to himself.

"But most of that nonsense is hinting about things related to Ethan's mission. Is Walter truly a dump, or is he pretending" Jack wondered?

How could Walter know the details of Ethan's actions and know they were in the same group? Jack couldn't wrap his head around it.

However, his superhuman brainpower allowed him to devise several plans for different scenarios. He wasn't too worried about his safety. He just needed to see through Walter's tricks and find a way to counter them.

After all, Jack was like a real-life Superman in this world, not to mention he had access to all the high-tech equipment from the IRS equipment department. If he wanted to protect himself, he had more than enough resources.

A head-on confrontation was unlikely in this mission, given Jack's identity and the weight it carried. Even Brown, the director of the CIA, would have to think twice before acting.

On the other side, after failing to reach Chris, Brown decided to find another solution and deal with the situation.

"Since you turned your back on me first, don't blame me!" he growled, rubbing his temple.

Meanwhile, Walter was still trying to deceive Jack, and Jack was falling for it hook, line, and sinker. The two were hitting it off and killing time in the reception room, each with their own motives.

Just then, Walter's phone rang. "Ding ding!"

But Walter ignored it and put it away. "Let's continue..." he said, confident that he had successfully fooled Jack.

Their conversation started with "CIA Reconstruction" and "CIA System Optimization." Still, they were talking about daily life, entertainment, and anecdotes. If they continued like this, Walter could talk to Jack all night without repeating a topic.

After all, as an executive minister, he was an expert in gabbing, changing the subject, and making things up on the spot.

"Ding ding!" The persistent ringing of Walter's phone was ignored again and again.

Walter was just about to hit the power button and turn off his phone when he saw the caller's name on the screen. He froze in place, his hand hovering over the button.

He finally let out a sigh of relief as he realized who was calling. "The boss, the boss is calling!" he thought.

He quickly turned to Jack and said, "Excuse me, Mr. Jack, I need to take this call."

Jack, who was sipping his coffee, simply nodded and said, "Please."

Although Jack had yet to learn who was calling Walter, he had a good idea. Jack understood Walter's motive, and if it weren't for Jack's cooperation, the two of them wouldn't have been able to talk for as long as they had.

Walter's sudden change in behavior, from hanging up the phone to answering it, showed Jack that the person on the other end was more important than he was.

Walter stepped outside the meeting room, closing the door behind him, and answered the phone, "Director?" he said, "I was just talking to Jack from the IRS, so I was a little late answering your call."

Walter wanted to let Brown take the blame for the situation, but he also knew he couldn't make it too obvious. If he did, he would end up looking bad in the long run.

So, while explaining to Brown why he answered the phone late, Walter also emphasized that he was following Brown's orders to the best of his ability.

Brown's original instructions to Walter were to hold Jack, find out what he was planning, and, if possible, send him back. Walter had followed these instructions to the best of his ability, but there were some differences in the execution.

Words are indeed an art, and Walter was a master at it. He managed to "summarize" his actions in a way that made Brown believe he was following his orders to the letter. Still, in reality, he was just trying to save himself.