The Heist

Jack took the ultraviolet flashlight and shone it on the wine glasses. Suddenly, palm prints appeared on them. All these things have been specially processed in advance, and their function is to get Reyes' fingerprints.

"There are several left and right fingerprints. Is that enough?" Jack shook the flashlight. Among the palm prints, there were several complete and precise ones.

"Of course, this is enough," Gisele said with joy.

"Gisele arrived at the abandoned factory the next day, carrying several vacuum bags filled with palm prints. She handed them over to Taj, who rummaged through the bags and pulled out items such as wine glasses, napkins, and a preliminary contract of intent.

"What did you do? Did you talk business with Reyes?" Taj asked.

"No, I asked Jack for help. He arranged a meeting with Reyes to discuss business," Gisele replied, pulling out an ultraviolet lamp and shining it on the items to reveal the palm prints.

"The matter is settled now. I'm a little tired, so I'm going to rest."

Roman narrowed his eyes and approached Taj, watching Gisele walk away. "Did you see that?" he whispered.

"Of course, I saw it," Taj replied, his eyebrows raised in annoyance. "I didn't expect that guy to be so powerful."

"What do you mean by that?" Roman asked, a sly smile on his face.

"You know what I mean," Taj replied with a smile similar to Roman's.

Gisele returned to her residence, his mobility somewhat impaired. She collapsed onto her bed and fell into a deep sleep. In her dreams, she muttered, "It's a monster..."

Meanwhile, Jack excitedly placed a full memory card into his safe. The previous night, he had used up half his energy to convince someone and obtain the memory card as a souvenir. He enjoyed collecting such items in case he met the same people in different worlds in the future. Then this stuff will become of use. For example, he thought it would be fun to show Wonder Woman this clip.

"Jack lounged on a beach chair, squinting contentedly as he considered what the next world he would open up might be and what his next career would be. He wondered how high his bonuses would be once he advanced to the level of an advanced auto mechanic.

Time passed quickly. With the help of the protagonist's IQ-lowering halo or some other factor, Toretto and the others manage to enter the police station and make small decorations.

Of course, they couldn't simply open the safe at the police station and take their time moving the $100 million in cash. They would need to take the entire safe with them and make a series of stops to steal cars and change their appearance as they transported the safe to a secure location.

But before they could begin, they needed to make some preparations. While the cars provided by Jack might have enough horsepower to drag the ten-ton safe around, it was still being determined whether they could maintain control of it. To minimize casualties, Jack made a suggestion.

"Control the traffic lights of the entire city?"

Taj shook his head and said, "That would be very difficult. There are two ways to do it. One is to go to the control center, but it would be difficult to remotely control it and evacuate safely. The second is to hack the system and operate it remotely, which requires very high-end hacking skills. I'm a power engineer, not a hacker, and we don't do that here."

"Don't panic. If there's no other way, I won't bring it up," Jack said, standing on the deck of the cruise ship and watching the sunset on the distant sea level.