New World

(A/N)

Hey guys! It's time to warmly welcome our newest member of the Pa*treon community, Federico Chaves! We're thrilled to have you on board!

And get ready for some fantastic news! If you become a part of our Pa*treon family today, you'll receive double the chapters for your buck. That's right, 10 new chapters for just $5 instead of the usual 5 chapters. But wait, there's more! With our combo pack, you'll receive an impressive 30 to 50 new chapters. That's a whole lot of reading material!

So why wait? Join us today and help bring these amazing stories to life! I am grateful for your continued support and can't wait to see what the future holds. Happy reading!

Link: pa*treon.com/thebookaddict (remove the *)

▪▪▪▪

Roman was optimistic and immediately rushed to Taiji, saying, "Hurry up, man! There's $100 million in it!"

"Don't worry. I plan to open this?" Taj waved his hand, signaling for Roman to leave. He took the fingerprint-enrolled coating next to him and hit a few keys on the computer. He placed it on the fingerprint area, took a deep breath, and pressed it up while chanting, "Come on."

(DING)

(DING)

Two beeps of "Ding-ding" were particularly beautiful in the silent factory. Everyone's eyes were focused on the safe, which turned green. A very healthy and pleasing color, especially when the indicator was flashing this color.

An inexplicable song rang out, startling everyone and looking toward the sound source.

"Here Comes the Money....."

(The theme song of Shane McMahon in WWE)

"Why? What are you looking at me for?" Jack, who had played it as background music with a small speaker, laughed.

Amidst the music, Taj smiled, shook his head, and opened the safe. His goddess had finally lifted the veil for him. The stuffed dollar bills fell out like water.

Roman's eyes widened. He stood still, his brain dead and unable to think. Gisele looked at Jack subconsciously and found that he was smiling at her. The two of them looked at each other and smiled.

Han stood silently, chewing gum, glanced over there subconsciously, and quickly looked away. Initially, he had also fallen in love with Gisele, but Jack had taken the lead. After comparing, he wisely chose to give up. Anyway, with $10 million, why worry about not finding a beautiful girl?

Brian and Mia hugged each other. Toretto stood quietly, watching this scene, smiling, and looking at the sky. He thought of Letty.

Jack noticed this scene and guessed what Toretto was thinking but didn't say anything. Letty was Toretto's girlfriend and had died in an accident. At least, that's how Toretto and others saw it. However, Jack knew she wasn't dead but had been saved by a villain who had changed her memory. She had been working for a villain organization now.

"Divide the money," said Roman.

"Don't worry," Jack shook his head, "You have to take the money away... is it possible that you intend to take it away yourself? There's no secure channel for this money, and it's difficult to ship it out yourself."

"That makes sense..." Roman thought about it for a while, "But it doesn't affect me to experience my $10 million for a while now!"

"$10 million?" Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't it?" Roman widened his eyes.

"Have you forgotten something," Jack interrupted?

"About a gambling contract, a racing gambling contract worth five million dollars, we seem to have not fulfilled it yet..."