a new life

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟐𝟎%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟓𝟎%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%
███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%
██████████

LOGGING IN !

┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

━━ ☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼ ━━

━━☽⋆° ✧⋆°━━

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓welcome to

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
welcome to

silent cry.
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

━━ ☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼ ━━

━━☽⋆° ✧⋆°━━

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, l/n y/n is reincarnated into the world of their favourite game; genshin impact. except, they're reincarnated into the world 5000 years before the storyline begins. and it gets weirder; they die before it can even get to the canon.

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘, 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓, 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒.❞

━━☽⋆° ✧⋆°━━

BEFORE WE START!

➤ best read in dark mode!

➤ some characters will have less time spent on them than others. please understand that genshin has so many god damn characters it gets hard to keep up. :< with the way the plot of this story goes, there'll be certain characters that just have a much more development relationship with the reader, this isn't bias (... i say as a xiao main who simps for diluc, zhongli, dainsleif, beidou, dehya and raiden)

➤ this is a gender neutral story, so they/them pronouns will be used. this is to make it more inclusive for anyone to read, whether you're afab, amab, trans, nonbinary, etc. :)

➤ i hope to not get into specifics of the reader's skin colour or the specifics of their hair to be more inclusive - please let me know if this is wrong, and i'll immediately change it. i will use for example: h/c haired, but it can be changed to hijab colour at your own preference!

➤ you will be a polearm user, however (like many characters in canon) you will be able to use other weapons, but you'll mainly stick with polearm!

➤ mature language will be used!

➤ this story will be a mix of fluff, angst and crack! reader likes to simp for hot people, of course, but don't we all? there will also be quite dark themes of death, depression, gore, violence etc, as i want to build the readers character up throughout the story. it's easier to understand as the story progresses!

➤ all genshin characters belong to hoyoverse, as well as the canon storyline of genshin. the original parts of this story, and any oc's (if oc's are introduced, they'll be very minor characters) belong to me.

➤ credit to all the people who made the images and gifs, apart from the ones i made myself.

➤ if you ever want to play, i'm on the EU server, and my uid is 721043802! just comment your name and i'll accept your friend request, i'm happy to help anyone! <3 i also play honkai star rail, however i play on the americas server on there, but my uid is 601911315.

━━☽⋆° ✧⋆°━━

enjoy the book, and i appreciate you lot. :)

- ren.