PROLOUGE

JANUARY 10th, 2020
NEW YORK
12:47 pm

"Ethann" Aries laughed playfully shoving the boy off of her.

"you know you love me Aries" he laughed grabbing her waist pulling her closer towards him.

the too we're currently outside of the deli by themselves, it was midnight and they'd met up not to long ago.

she blushed hardly as she felt her stomach full of butterflies.

"youn give me no love ma" notti laughed kissing the girl all over her face. "I do, I do" she laughed. "That tickles" she giggled as he kissed her neck.

"beso mama" he frowned and she gave him a peck on his lips making him smile. "you love me Aries?" he slightly smiled raising his eyebrow.

"I love you a lot pa, forever" she gave him a tight lip smile showing off her pimples.

his face turned hot before looking away out of eye contact.

"mm mm, you get shy you look away, do you love me ethan?" the girl smiled showing her pearly whites.

"I love you a lot ma, forever" he pecked her lips.

"Pinky promise?" She sticked her pinky out making him laugh lowly.

"I pinky promise mama" he pulled his pinky out linking fingers with her.

"I love you forever"

       CHARACTERS STARRING.

              Aries Nicole Bradley(15)

Ethan Reyes(15)
'notti'

Ethan Reyes(15)'notti'

"you with me, we okay."

                     other characters..
                     —————————

                       dd osama
               sugarhill ddot
amelia bradley
jayklickin
misty sails

                     —————————                        dd osama                     sugarhill ddot                     amelia bradley                         jayklickin                        misty sails

-thoughts -predictions 🔜.

⚠️: all imaginary!! just for funn, it is really corny in the beginning but please don't mind that..

don't own copyrights to any photos nor videos.
i deleted chapter four SO just ignore that🙃..

^read that.