ten

april 21st
7:30am
harlem, new york

DONT MIND ANY MISTAKES!!

aries woke up with a slight smile on her face knowing it was her birthday, and that she just made it to another year.

aries slid out of her bed before stretching and straightening her room up as well.

the house was silent meaning nobody was home, which was a blessing to her, she had a feeling today was going to be a great day.

she went to the bathroom putting her phone on charger and putting it on dnd begging to play music, stripping her close off, she put her bonnet on before getting in the shower.

"give good, but you lie hard and you love them but you stay hard and i luh' dat so i letchu, hang in for a bit, kick it witcha' friends, get your ego tight, oh you faded? good.
freaky for the night, shit it all depends on youuu." aries sung beautifully to the music in the shower, 'love galore' was one of her favorite songs.

she was in the shower for about a hour, enjoying her playlist until she got a facetime call.

"shit." aries sighed turning the water off and hopping out of the shower.

wrapping her towel around her body, she glanced at the name seeing. 'mama simone🥇' on the screen.

"yoo." aries answered the phone looking at her smiling mother.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL BABYYY." simone screamed through the phone and aries laughed.

"THANK YOUU." aries replied and they both laughed while aries added her sister to the call.

"AHH YOUR FIFTEEN" amelia screamed and they all screamed with a little laugh.

"happy birthday beautiful girl, i can't believe your fifteen nana." simone began shaking her head feeling the urge to cry.

"i can't believe it neither." amelia fake cried while aries laughed at the two who stared at her in awe.

she was just five in simone's eyes, but now she was a full teen, she thought this day would've never had come for her baby girl.

"i love yall, seriously, y'all all i got." aries looked at the camera while simone began to cry at work.

"we love you too girly, forever." amelia crossed her fingers and they all did it before kissing goodbye's to each other.

aries checked her instagram which had notifications on it, and it never really did have so many.

ameliaakass_1hour ago
——————-
__________

ameliaakass_1hour ago——————-__________

Simone_K 6hours ago
——————
___________

Simone_K 6hours ago ——————___________