eight.

April 14th
4:50pm
Harlem, New York

            Aries Nicole Bradley(15)

"your birthday is literally next Friday, you sure youn wanna do shit?" Simone questioned her daughter

Sighing loudly, Aries stood up from the living room couch running her hands over her face.

"aye- don't give me that shit I need words." Simone snapped her fingers at her daughter.

Simone was frustrated on how her teenage daughters could be so difficult, she was getting used to it throughout Amelia's teenage years, but Aries was one of a kind to simone, in simone's head, aries was more like her father— Andre.

Aries had more of her fathers face features, she had his personality and everything that came with him, went straight to her. no shade to Amelia because that was literally her twin, but aries was her favorite.

"ma. all I wanna do is get high with my homies that's it, nothing special aigh?" Aries raised her eyebrow at her mom.
"you got it Aries." Simone rolled her eyes. "you lucky you my favorite, I would've been told ya ass get out and do somethin" Simone pouted at how her mom acted so childish.

"who ya favorite? I thought I was." Amelia frowned walking into the living room sitting beside her mother.
"wha? girl stop puttin words in mah' mouth melia, I said your my twinn." Simone corrected her daughter.
"same thing, wins a win." amelia shrugged before smiling at her little sister.

"don't give me that look, dumbass." aries crossed her arms and Simone laughed.
"ma, ya daughter so disrespectful, must be on her period assum shit" amelia pulled her phone out.

"aight bofa' ya shut the fuck up, argue like cats and dogs" simone scratched her head. "cats and dogs don't t-Stop being a smart ass and figure out whatchu doin fa ya birthday" simone cut Aries off mid sentence.

"G- I just told you! ion wanna be around ya though cause ya both act like y'all somebody mommas, and it ain't me who's the daughter." Aries pointed at her self before walking towards her room.
"she most definitely not talking to me, them fifteen birthday licks can come any day." simone rolled her eyes.

"She not talkin ta me neither, we raised that lil hoe." Amelia shoved her mom.
"not to much on my baby, but hell yea."

4:55 pm
Harlem New York
📍Reyes Home

"it's Saturday, whatcha wanna do?" ddot smoked his blunt while staring at the two brothers, dd and notti.
"man, it ain't shit to do out here, we've been everywhere out here."dd shook his head getting a nod back from notti.

"okay.. then we can go get my son Aries somethin fa ha birthday" ddot shrugged getting the two boys attention.
"what? Aries birthday comin up?" dd looked at his brother then ddot who nodded at the question.

"yes bruh, and we gotta get her somethin" ddot slightly laughed while notti stood quietly.
ddot noticed at how quickly notti quieted down, making him mug his best friend.