eleven

april 22
12:03pm
harlem, new york

"so what happened at that party!?" simone sat up in her bed while both of the girls was ready to tell her everything.

aries had just woke up since she was out last night since four o'clock this morning, she didn't even go home after the fight.

"maa so much shit happened, that shit all over insta, aries ass don' went viral!" amelia exclaimed slapping her thigh.

simone leaned in for info and the two clasped their hands together beginning to talk.

"so basically we went to get ddot nem- you mean darrian?" simone corrected her daughter.

"i guess- shit i don't know him! i only know notti" amelia lied, her and jay had something going on—otl.

"your lying againn." aries playfully whined shaking her head and amelia laughed loudly.

"bro how am i lying?" amelia looked at her sister knowing what she was going to say.

"you know you fuck with wassaname- my brother, jay." aries snapped her fingers at her blushing sister.

"yo wanna be genius ass" amelia playfully rolled her eyes at her sister who laughed.

"nah cause ima call him and ask him for real, it be them niggas who act like a ghost for real."aries pulled her phone out.

"so bofa' ya fuck with the brothers assum?" simone pointed at the two and they laughed.

"bro me and ethan just friends, why ya say he my man?" she raised her hand in a more confusing voice, she didn't mind then saying it but they kept saying it.

"because he is your man" simone scrolled through her phone until her eyes widened.

"your man call me nana" simone muttered and both of the girl looked at her.
"you got his number!?" aries yelled lowly at her mom.

"gir- he been had my number" she answered the phone and aries smacked her lips looking at the tv.

"hello" she answered the FaceTime call looking at notti's face pop up in the screen.

"wassup mama simoneee" notti dragged, simone laughed while aries was snickering under her breath.

"hey sonn." simone waved at the camera and aries eyes widened, she was doing extra.

"ma you didn't even have to call him that, you be doing extra, gangsta." aries rolled her eyes standing up from the bed.

"nah aries fuck that." notti yelled over the phone, simone and amelia eyes widened while aries smirked.

"why you ain't answering my phone?" he yelled again. "if you don't wanna talk jus say dat twin" notti mumbled eating some hot fries.

"shut the fuck up ethan, my phone is in my room and i'm in simone's room dummy." aries playfully spoke as the camera was now on her.

notti smiled with food in his mouth and laughed. "stop playin with me" he pointed at the camera.

"youu. stop playing with me, i'm not your fucking twin ethan, we don't look shit alike!" she exclaimed and they both laughed.

"y'all just laughing it out and shit, you really called me for her didn't you" simone side eyed her phone.

notti laughed loudly while dd was trying to show his face in the camera.
"nahh i wanted to talk ta you mama simoneee" notti yelled again.