twenty-six

continuing...

"bro jay and amelia just got into a fucking accident"

august 6th
harlem, new york
—Sunday night—
10:50pm
@HARLEMS HOSPITAL.

omniscient.

aries laid in notti's arms wrapped up in a blanket, she successfully put herself to sleep after she heard about the incident she cried herself all the way to the hospital.

the two waited in the waiting room of the hospital, and the others did to such as simone, jays siblings including ddot, gabriela couldn't attend due to job duties.

notti bit his nails, figuring he couldn't sleep anymore he just watched over aries.
staring around the room everybody else had the same scared look on their faces.

"man how long it is?" ddot sat up, they had been waiting for an hour simply, neither of them were trying to wait longer.

the doctor finally walked in the room and all eyes followed her. "um- ethan? ethan justin wants to talk to you." she looked around the waiting area.

everybody looked at notti who was as concerned as they were, he picked aries up sitting her down in the seat.

"um- im right here." the boy stood up wiping his palms on his shorts.
the lady gave him a small smile waving him her way walking towards the rooms.

he looked at everybody with a small nod before following after the doctor.
walking down the hallway of the hospital it was silent, hearing nothing else but the ambulances.

"is he aight?" notti looked at the lady in front of him, she gave him a small nod looking back. "he's fine."

"what about amelia?"they both stepped up to the room door, the doctor gave him a yikes looks before guiding him into the room.

notti mugged her and looked at jay, who was putting his shirt on.
"yo bro" notti walked up to him catching his frowning gaze.

"wassup bro" jay stood up from the hospital bed, his busted lip was still there and bleeding, along with the stitched up slit by his eyebrow.

"how the fuck did this happen?" notti squinted his eyes, seeing his brother's nonchalant expression.

"she was drivin, and- and we was arguing at the same time, that shit just— that just happened so fast." jay scuffed, he didn't wanna remember it.

"look, it don't matter what ma said about having a baby- notti it's a good ass choice" jay encouraged, disoriented fell over notti's face. "jay whatchu- notti gang im tryna tell you." jay grabbed his arm.

"i'm dead ass."

notti was beginning to speak until jay walked up to one of the doctors. "yo, yo is lia good she okay right? what's goin' on" jay asked the same doctor notti was with.

it went silent for a moment, seeing the lady talk to jay he got mad. "fuck you mean coma!?" jay yelled.

notti eyes widened. "my girlfriend not in a fucking coma?" he yelled once again, this time louder.