twenty-eight

December 3rd
Harlem, New York
—sunday—
3:00pm

Aries Nicole Bradley

"like come on, you want a size six or five be for real" jayden— Aries manager explained

aries chuckled leaning on the wall "you have the worst people to deal with at times." she rubbed her mini baby bump, it was starting to grow on her which was surprising, now that she was four months pregnant she wasn't expecting to be as big.

"you know your gender yet?" jayden changed the subject looking at her belly beneath the shirt.

"tomorrow i will, notti is so ready to know the gender" aries made her way to the back of the store, leading jayden with her.

"but it's for sure a girl"

"nah i think it's a boy- it's. a girl." she cut him off with glare, he put his hands up in surrender. "shit whatever you want.." he scratched his head.

aries got a text from notti saying he was outside, she stuffed her phone in her hung up purse grabbing that and she coat.
"bye jayden, i'll see you tomorrow aight?" she threw her coat on.

"aight— why yo coat so big though? you can barely fit innat hoe" jayden laughed watching her walk away.

"shut up, notti making me wear it" she rolled her eyes, he was starting to be overprotective with her which pissed her off.

jayden laughed "see you aries, your check will be with you around seven so be prepared" he pointed and she nodded walking out of the store.

she spotted notti's car and she made her way over hopping into the passenger side.

notti looked at her up and down, then staring at her zipped up coat he unzipped it "to hot in her for that" he muttered to himself.
he took in appearance of her face, her face got chubbier by the day"how ya day been" he moved a string of hair from the front of her face.

she gave him a blushing smile shaking her head, it was kind of funny to her on how much he cared for her, he made sure she ate good, it was more like he treated her like a princess.

"okay, how about yours ethan?" aries reached for the seat belt, stopping once notti reached for it and buckled her up.

aries giggled "ethan, i can do things on my own sometimes, okay?"he raised a eyebrow, why was she being so nice. every since she'd been three months, her mood had completely changed, she was more chill than she was before, more cheerful and bright.
notti loved her glow, it fitted her well.

"you okay?" she snapped at him tracing him out of his thoughts letting him focus on her white but short acrylics, he cleared his throat putting the car in drive.

he licked his bottom lip looking away "whatchu' say ma, ian' hear you" his raspy voice came off smoothly.
"the baby is kicking my rib cage badly." aries groaned rubbing her belly, she couldn't even say what she wanted to say.