six

To be continued..

"who got somethin going on!?" Lola said over the door.

everybody turned around to her and her friends appeared in the door way making ddot groan.

"Alvin and the chipmunks." ddot rolled his eyes at the scene. "what are you doin ova here bro" he added.

"Right Lola, your classes or on the other side of the school." ms Taylor asked the girl.

"I was jus bringing my man his hoodie, cause you know, he let me use it"she walked over towards notti's seat along with the teacher standing by them.

she smiled at ethan who groaned lowly before she sat on his lap and kissing him all over his face.

she looked at Aries while doing it until she stopped. "you must be Aries." lola scanned her.

"yea. yea I am." she nodded at the question.
"well, nice to meet you." lola held her hand out for it to be shook but Aries left her hanging.

"nice to meet you too" she smiled turning her head towards the paper focusing on her work.

pulling her hand back, lola mugged her turning her head towards her boyfriend who side eyed her.

"you so moody" she smiled kissing his cheek and stood up.
he wiped the lipgloss off of his face with a disgust face.

"what I tell you bout kissin my face lola? fuck is wrong with you?" he stood over her getting attention from people during the scene.

he hated when she kissed his face, he never even like kissing her anymore. Once he found out she cheated on him he stopped trusting her, but for some reason he couldn't leave her.

"boy shut the hell up, your my man I can kiss you" she mugged him looking him up and down.

he shook his head sitting back down and his leg started bouncing up and down. "you embarrassing me word to." he crossed his arms.

"where your hall pass at?" ddot put her out and the teacher looked at her hands. "where is, your pass, sanity?" The teacher called her by her last name.

"I- lola stuttered. "I-I- that's a detention for your wide face ass" ddot made the class laugh and notti stifled his laugh.

"stay here, I'm calling security." Taylor walked towards her desk and called security.

"ugh!" Lola pouted beginning to sit on Ethan's lap but he pushed her back up. "my leg hurt."

April 10th
12:33pm
Harlem, New York
📍school.

Aries walked out of her 8th period going into her ninth, which was pe.

walking in the halls, she spotted ddot talk to Misty so she walked towards the two.

"hi" she smiled at the two catching their attention, misty smiled at the girl, it was adorable to her how short she was

"hey girly" Misty hugged Aries.

Aries wasn't really a hugger but she loved Misty's hugs. "hey" Aries hugged her back.

"you go to gym right?" she asked and Aries nodded making Misty squeal happily.

"word to, this gym finna be lit, they say jay finna fight some girl" ddot informed the two and they gasp.

"bro why jay tryna fight crystal, get ha ass bro" dd walked up to the two while notti was walking to them as well.