twenty-five

august 5th
harlem, new york
—saturday—
5:42pm

Ethan Reyes
'notti'

"you can't have a child hijo, your a child yourself, you won't have the right responsibility to keep the baby!" gabriela hand smacked on the kitchen table startling both dd and notti

he swallowed a lump in his throat, he was very scared of his mother, but he knew how to stand up for himself.

"but if i think i can- you can't!" she spoke over him scaring him again, he stood up staring her dead in the eyes.

"mami if i'm keeping it then i know my responsibilities, if you don't think i can that's fine with me" he walked away from the conversation leaving her in shock.

she glared at him with full of anger, dd tried sneaking his way out the conversation but she glared at him too. "mami why i gotta be in this situation" dd frowned.

"just to NOT be like your baby brother, and be different!"

"ethan! that's no way to talk to your mother? how do you think you can handle a child? look how i ended up, stuck up with you guys!?" she followed behind him.

"yea and look who your kids became, successful and getting money, you really should be proud of us, gangsta" he opened his room door coming eye to eye with ddot.

"bro why would you come in here!? she finna start yellin— ETHAN REYES." she yelled scaring ddot, he held his chest breathing heavily, he was definitely more scared of her than his own mother.

he turned around in annoyance, now she was just yelling to yell and he actually didn't want to hear her.

"you wanna be fast and have kids huh? how bout you leave, and don't come back to MY house do you hear me." she stepped closer towards him.

he gave her a bored look, but deep down he wanted to yell back, he knew not to though, he was respectful enough to understand.

"aight." he shrugged grabbing a big luggage bag throwing clothes in the bag and she watched.

ddot stared at him with a rude awakening, notti was actually risk his own home for aries.

gabriela huffed lowly stomping her way out of the room and slamming the door shut.

"yo bro whatchu doin?" ddot stood up from notti's bed watching him now get a suitcase.
"i'm leaving whatchu mean." notti ignored ddot staring.

"you actually leaving for aries? you sure you wanna do this twin i mean- you are still young, youn wanna wait for that lifetime?" ddot walked up to him, notti sucked his tears up ignoring ddot lecturing him.

"aight ima fuck withchu' twin" notti held his hand out for a dab up and ddot looked at him crazily before they both started to burst into laughter.

"bro nah she got me fucked up ian gone lie" notti stretched his back yawning lowly, he looked the other way not wanting to show his emotions.

"nigga you dead ass" ddot followed up behind notti walking out of his room.
notti huffed lowly walking into the hallway, now looking a dd.

"why you got them bags packed?" dd giggled pointing at them.
"mami g kicking him out." ddot said and dd eyes widened.

"what—so where you finna go?" dd watched his brother walk down the stairs of his home, notti shrugged nonchalantly pulling his phone out making his way down the stairs.

he called aries who answered in no time.
"yo" she ate pineapples, she had been craving pineapples lately and she had no shame in it.

"wassup mama, where you at" notti stood by the front door, crossing his arms while staring at both dd and ddot.

"i'm at home, wassup"
"i'm finna come over in a minute." notti informed her.
"he not just coming over that's his new house" ddot said and notti quickly hung up.

aries opened the front door eating a piece of pineapple, stopping her movements seeing notti with bags and a suitcase.

"ethan- what happened?" she stepped aside letting him walk in. "my moms kicked me out, and you the only person i could depend on." he shrugged walking towards her room.

"aries you here by yourself?" he looked at her chewing what on pineapples and she nodded.
"mommy had work, and nani is— i don't know." aries locked the side door.

aries didn't care that he was supposedly moving in, he already stayed over more than he needed to anyways.

aries walked in her room watching notti type away on his phone, she could tell he was somewhat frustrated with the whole problem he had going on.

"are you okay?" she sat beside him, heeding to aries, he gave her a nod looking back onto his phone and she frowned.
"words?" she lifted his chin.

notti now stared at her full of sadness, biting his lip and bouncing his leg repeatedly, he could see she knew something was wrong with him.

aries pulled him into her chest holding him tightly, notti didn't want to cry in front of her but he bursted into tears, just thinking about his mother straight up telling him to leave her house, everything just happened in a snap.

he did understand why his mother was mad, but notti said he could handle his own responsibilities, and that what he was trying to do without problems weighing him down.

aries rubbed his back feeling his tears run down her bare chest since she only had on a sports bra, but she could really care less about that.
no words were spoken, they both knew it was going to be hard for them to be teen parents.

"stop crying ethan, we doing this together okay?" she looked at him but he didn't respond, he cried harder, she hated to see him in this situation.

notti never cried in front of aries and it was strange for it to even happen, yet they both knew they were comfortable enough with each other to do that with each other.

"you with me, we okay."

"eth- ethan, your phone is ringing."aries shook the boy up out of his sleep, waking him up in a instant.

he looked around the room before looking at his ringing phone, seeing dd call him continuously.

he picked the phone up and raised his head from aries chest, answering it while rubbing his eye.
"wha" his raspy sleeping tone came out.

"bro Jay and Amelia just got into a fucking accident"

oh lordt..

thoughts...