sixteen

"Run!" drunk aries yelled sprinting out of the store with notti behind her, they laughed loudly.

"you no come to my store no more!!" the man in the store yelled, with a broom in his hand.

the two looked back and laughed harder seeing the mad man, aries checked her phone viewing the timing.

'10:10pm'

they had stopped running in a dark alley, hearing themselves panting while they both held their onto their knees.

notti looked at aries and aries looked at notti before they started laughing again.

"broo your dumb as helllll"aries held her hand to her heading, laughing at the boy.

"whatchu' meannn?" notti slurred his words "that was you grabbing random shit, look all them snacks in your hand" he chuckled pointing at laughing aries, he rested his back on a brick building, moving his hair from the front of his face.

"how we get all the way in town square?" aries laughed lowly, looking at the boy in front of her and throwing the stolen snacks in the bag on her arm.

they were both intoxicated, neither of them haven't felt before, they were enjoying their time, and their time out of school, being free in new york.

it was windy in new york, more like sweater weather at this time of night.

"me and you? we been everywhere today not gone lie" notti blurted, putting his hands in his pants while he rocked back and forth on the wall.

"ethan get your damn hands out of your pants" aries pulled them out glaring at the boy.

"why you in my business little girl." notti towered over her mushing the girls head.

she popped her neck at him with a stank face and he laughed pulling her closer towards him, by her waist.

"stop playing with me." he licked his lips, he laughed watching aries look at his lips.

"if you wanna kiss just say tha" he lowered his tone, aries face turn red, and she let out a soft breath. "hell yea i want a kiss muhfucka." she smirked wiggling her eyebrows.

notti laughed at the girl. "dude you funny as fu- he was cut off by his lips being smashed against hers, cutting him off guard, he caught a grip onto her lower bottom.

soft moans escaped aries mouth as their tongues tussled with each others, notti grabbed her throat stopping what he was doing looking away.

"whatchu doin? i'm tryna fackkk point me to the slattttssss." she danced and he stifled his laugh.

"we could continue this at the crib mama, feel me io- ion wanna get to neaky outside, feel me" he smiled, putting his hands in the back of him.

"aight bet say that say that" aries nodded looking at the cars driving by. "so what we finna do now?" she looked at him.

he licked his bottom lip. "where you wanna go mama?" he stood up straight.

"let's go to simone shit." aries walked away, notti furrowed his eyebrows. "we finna go see mama simone?" he smiled sneaking up behind her.

aries gave him a soft sigh and she nodded. "mhm, yea we going to see her, i gotta, get some things off my chest" she affirmed, notti nodded. understanding what she was saying.

comfortable silence filled their walk to simone's house, since it really wasn't that far from where they were at the moment, everything can change in one minute, one minute they were physically touching each other and the next they were walking down the street.

"yea, i kinda think y'all need to talk too, you been tellin me everything, but you gotta explain to ha too so y'all can be cool again." he dug his hands in his pockets, breaking the silence.

aries nodded at the acknowledgement, she never really thought about that, until notti actually said something.

she looked at him seeing he was also thinking about something, so she left him alone.

"you want a airpod?" she pulled one from her ear, he took it acceptably shoving it in his ear.

he jerked his neck and looked at her. "fuck is this?" his eyebrow shot up.

"youn know lucki?" her eyebrows knitted together. "yea you been missin out baby." she scuffed and he shrugged.

the two talked about everything on the way to simone's house, they didn't realize how late it was at night, but for odd reasons, aries knew her mother was awake at the time.
they got to the house earlier than expected.

they walked down the street from
the house and aries just stared at it, biting her fingers.

notti noticed slapping her hands away from her mouth. "i told you stop biting your nails, aries." she gave him a frustrated expression.

"i can't do this." aries stopped in her tracks and he stopped with her.

"what? yes you can aries- you overthinking shit." he rolled his eyes watching her step back.

"nah- nah i can't do this, ethan i'm having second thoughts on this and i'm drunk- bro aries you can't talk to ya moms? notti spoke with his hands.

"that's ya moms aries push that shit out, gangsta don't be doin ya moms like that yo." notti pointed his finger at her chest.

"nah i can't ian ready, im drunk- im fucked up right now." aries panicked turning her head the other way.

he grabbed her chin turning it towards him, he glared at her. "you doing this, let's go." he grabbed her sweater, dragging her towards the house.

aries had to accept it, breathing heavily, she didn't want to do but she did want to, and her second thoughts were going away as notti pulled her towards the house.

they stepped on the porch  of the side door, notti knocked three times before the door flew open in minutes.

"what the- the hell is y'all doing outside at this time of night?" she opened the door for the two and they silently walked in.

"wassup mama simone" notti spoke with no energy, still holding onto aries while she just stared.

"why y'all smell like pink Whitney and weed? where were y'all at this one of night?" simone rambled.

"do gabby know y'all outside? it's way to late to be- we good" notti cut the woman off.

"i been told her we was outside. we chillin, feel me- just me an ha." he let her go.

aries stared at the two and he glared at her, wanting her to say something to simone at any point.

"um.. im drunk as fuck right now- oh my gosh." notti cut aries off, running his hands down his face.

simone began giggling watching the two began to argue about a little bit of nonsense.

"im finna go to the bathroom." notti walked away from the conversation with aries.

she looked at him with a very confused expression watching him walk away.

"what y'all doing outside, aries? why you decided to come over here at this time of night.?" simone sat in a chair while they were in the kitchen.

aries looked at the woman win full guilt, now that she had thought about everything, she was being dramatic to her mom days ago, she wanted tot forget it happened but she couldn't stop thinking about it.

she talk to notti about everything but that didn't work, it still bothered her more and more each day.

"we need to talk."

weird chapter. but new story posted⚠️..

BALL FOR NOTTI🤍🤍🫶🏽. my boy finna make a year🥹.

byee.