fifteen

may 17th
harlem, new york
1:02am
-wednesday-

Aries laid in notti's bed, eyes wide open as he slept with his arms wrapped around her, she tried her best to sleep but she couldn't stop thinking about how her own mother could bruise her up.

she knew she was acting dramatic- but simone never got to mad to put her hands on her.

aries felt tears stream down her face turning her head towards sleeping notti, she didn't know what they had going on right now, but she wasn't really focused on that.

her feelings for the boy developed into more love, like he was her getaway, or he could only help, like he was the problem to her solution.

she turned on her back once again, staring at the ceiling, tears flowing like water.

"yo ari, why you ain't sleep?" notti muttered, now running his hands through his hair.

aries looked at him sitting up on the bed. "did i wake you up?"she quickly wiped her tears. "go back to sleep" she patted his back.

"wha- im not a baby, girl?" notti sat up with her, now staring at her in the dark, he caught her appearance in the moonlight flashing through his window, giving him a glimpse of her brown eyes in the light.

"you crying again mama?" he scooted closer towards her, she shook her head no but he didn't believe her.

"say word to ya deads." notti deadpanned her catching her lie, he knew when she lied.

"why you think i'm lyin ethan- i'm nott." aries whined throwing head on one of his pillows, he rolled his at the dramatic mess she was making.

he followed after her now feeling drowsy again, he didn't want to keep her up by herself though.

"ethan why you up? brodie, you was just sound asleep." aries muttered into the pillow.

"how i'm supposed to go ta' sleep if you ain't sleep? that don't make no sense, ma." he flicked her forehead hearing her hiss.

"you can go to sleep, come on i'll make you." she grabbed his arm pulling him closer towards her laying his head on her chest.

she rubbed his back and he yawned rubbing his eyes, aries looked at him in awe, he was like a baby in her eyes.

"aries why you playing wimmie dude" notti blurted.

"wha- how i'm playing?" she rubbed his back staring down at him shutting his eyes.
"cause, we ain't official, yet." he wrapped his arms around her falling asleep.

her eyes widened. "i was just thinking about that.." she said to herself.
"about what?" he looked at her.

"about us."

"right, so what is we, aries? notti mumbled.

"i- i don't know ethan, i'm not tryna pop out yet, not saying i don't want you" she chuckled. "cause that would be a lie.." her lips tooted up.

"aight then" notti said. "let's just keep it between me and you, until we wanna make it official." notti debated.

aries smiled at the suggestion, she nodded. "dats coo' with me, we can keep it on the low."

may 18th
harlem, new york
9:14am

"aries youn see my bae calling ya phone?" dd looked at her phone on the counter, seeing simone blowing her phone up.