twenty-nine

december 20th
harlem, new york.
sunday..
1:22pm

omniscient..

ddot and dd shook their heads at the arguing couple, notti moved back in with his mother after she accepted the fact notti and aries had a baby on the way, she let him back in, aries was a bit mad at that only because she grew attached to him, she didn't want to stay over at the reyes's anymore, gabriela grew hate for aries once she found out that notti had a seed in her.

aries and gabriela had a good bond, having a baby broke it off after the news, that broke aries heart once she felt that gabriela felt some type of way about her.

she never addressed it yet aries still felt the tensions she had towards the girl.

"look at they ass, just arguing away" ddot held this blunt in his hand with an face of disappointment, misty and ddot never argued, they were healthy.

dd shook his head too. " i'ca neva' argue with my bitches, leave they ass looking stupid" he chuckled lowly as aries and notti went on.

"okay then how bout' you just go by yourself!" notti yelled, they missed an appointment for a check up, reminding the two to go today.

aries closed her mouth squinted her eyes, she didn't have a problem going by herself at all but damn.

she nodded staring him in the eyes "bet" she grabbed his hoodie standing up from the couch.
"that's my hoodie- naw bitch it's mines" cutting him off she slid her black crocs on, making her way out of the house.

notti's face softened, now he was regretting the words he let escape out of his mouth, notti wanted to go being honest.

notti picked his phone up, letting his phone scan his face for it to open, he went straight to his contacts going to her name in his phone.

he licked his lips nervously putting the phone to his ear, it went straight to voicemail making him sigh and sit on the couch, he knew she need some time alone, she just needed fresh air, he thought, they had been going at it like this for a while and he was getting tired of it.

"you letting ha walk by herself?" dd walked up to his brother sitting beside him, notti looked back seeing ddot making a peanut butter jelly sandwich, he really didn't wanna talk.

"she needs fresh air" he huffed cracking his knuckles, dd rolled his eyes, notti was making himself so nonchalant about this situation they had.

"me personally" dd stretched his legs "i wouldn't let my baby moms go nowhere, shid we stuck na" he shrugged, notti looked at him stupidly.

"fuck issu' talking about?" notti side eyed his brother and dd shrugged again "ion know, cause na' that i think about it, i got like seven baby mommas" dd looked at his brother, notti rolled his eyes "shut the fuck up."

Aries Nicole Bradley(15)

aries walked down the street with her headphones on and her hands in her pockets, aries was a dramatic person, she took it to the heart at certain times, and what notti said to her made her impair.

plus, she had his hoodie on and kept smelling him so she really couldn't stop thinking about notti.

'party monster' by the weekend was played, she loved the weekend, his music she could just understand so clearly, as well as partynextdoor.
she put her phone on dnd, she wouldn't be looking at her phone for another hour or two.

aries had one ear piece of her headphones in her ear so she could hear everything around her and the music at one, she heard boys laughter behind her but she didn't mind it, she was in the harlem's.

"aye ma" she heard, she gripped onto her mace and knife, she was the only girl walking in front of them so she turned around with a bored look.

"nah sorry i gotta man" she turned back around walking away from the boys who were getting closer.

"nah wait lemme talk?" one boy walked up to her standing right beside her, he cover his mouth and nose with a ski mask covering his lower facial smirk.

"nah i can't- ain't you notti baby moms?" the boy asked, aries looked at him suspicious opening her knife "why you askin?" she squinted her eyes.

the boys laughed behind them, aries looked at the boy in front of her, his dreads covered his eyes, so she could barley see his face, she couldn't see the others eyes either.

i hate dreadheads she thought to herself.

"so what, you oy then?" the boy got closer and she shoved him back "yea bitch big oy" she threw the sign up, the boy pushed her back harshly making her fall into a building.

she pulled her mace out spraying the all the boys turning her face away, she was getting cold and her feet was hurting.

they all screamed, one boy got ahold of her throwing her to the ground and they all stomped on her making her bawl up, she didn't cry at front the little kicks.

"bitch"one boy said "oyk"they said then spat on her and other boy threw freezing water on her, she stood up quickly punching the boy down, she spit blood out of her mouth looking at them crazily.

she didn't care if she was pregnant and she loved her baby, she was going to stand up for herself either way though.

"move bitch, before we kill yo baby"  one boy recorded her, the boy who was in front of her needed help, he could barley see at any moment.

aries spat on him letting her blood flow down her lip, the boy kicked her stomach and she fell again, looked at them run away.

aries stood up up and held onto her stomach, feeling her blood boil she made her way home embarrassed, she couldn't even remember how that even just happened.

"so- so is the baby gone be okay?" simone rubbed her daughter stomach sternly looking at the doctor, he gulped and nodded "yes." he insured.

"she.. just needs to rest for a while." he nodded leaving the room area, simone huffed sitting beside aries.

aries let out a deep breath with a frown planted on her face, her face was bruised up and everything, she wished the hell she would celebrate Christmas with her face this way.

"it's gone be okay nana, the baby is fine and you are too" simone smiled tightly at her daughter, aries just mugged her knowing that was a lie, simone wasn't even mad, she was more like sad.

the only thing she was thinking about was notti, they left off on bad terms and she hated that, she loved her boyfriend so much she wish she could just rewind time.

thinking about it, she hadn't even looked at her phone wondering if he had known or seen something about her being jumped.

she picked her phone up seeing over twenty missed calls from notti, several from dd and the same as ddot, aries eyes widened, she swiped through her notifications seeing more notifications from instagram and jay.

"shit."

bad chapter once again.. sorry this story is getting boring to me😭, i'm so stuck on the other one, sorry🫶🏽🥹.