thiry

december 25th
harlem, new york.
tuesday..
10:40pm

omniscient..

aries crept down the stairs of notti's home with amiri behind her, they were hiding from notti and misty so they were being careful watching their steps.

aries shushed him as they made their downstairs into dd's room, they looked at him and both hushed him, he was streaming, they both crept over towards the side of his bed hiding on the side of the bed.

dd shook his head with a laugh seeing his chat flooding to see aries, she was a real icon to thier fans.

"yo aries the chat said wassup" dd whispered to her, she smiled softly standing up she walked towards him seeing herself in the screen, she waved  wiggling her fingers "hi y'all" she smiled and amiri crawled up behind her.

the chat flooded with "aww's" and questions but she ignored them seeing the positive comments.

"yeaa i'm a baby motherr" aries rubbed her belly playfully getting laughs from dd and amiri.

"yeaa i got a niece on the way everybody cut off." dd pointed at her belly "and she ain't gone have no boyfriend, she gone be gay" he randomly said eating a candy bar, she ignored the random thought dd blurted out, looking at the candy bars.

"can i get one.. two... three- nah you can get one. one only." dd passed her one bar and she frowned.

"but you have a lot" she pouted crossing her arms "i want one too" amiri crossed his arms. dd smacked his lips handing him a bar too.

"caught y'all" notti smirked scared the three, misty laughed as they walked down the stairs.
"ethan dd won't let me get another chocolate bar like look at all them bars!" she tried grabbing one but he smacked her hand.

"let my baby get some more, nigga" notti chimed in rubbing on her belly and pecking her cheek.

"get on with that shit mm mm." dd waved the couple off and amiri covered his eyes making misty laugh.

"have some decorum. miri is right here bro" misty shook her head grabbing his hand and taking him upstairs

"what happened to the boys that jumped aries" one person sent a message towards them.

dd eyes widened covering his mouth and aries bursted out into laughter "i don't know, i kinda' think i deserved that" aries replayed parts in her head while notti said nothing he squinted his eyes.

"they did go missing.. what happened
to them?" "aries asked curiously, notti
and dd looked at each other before shrugging. lying straight their teeth.

"i hate yo twitch fans they bold as fuck" notti scuffed and dd let out a giggle "my bad bro- why ya said that chat" dd twisted his lips up.

"y'all come open these gifts." simone yelled upstairs, the three looked up the stairs, before looking back at dd's streaming seeing him shut it off.

"last one up the stairs smell like ass" dd ran and notti followed up behind, aries just watched walking, she was not running.

she made her way up the stairs holding onto the railing, she didn't know why their house was so big when only four people lived in this house.
looking up she made eye contact with notti, he watched how careful she was with herself.

"need some help mama?"his voice melted into her ears, watching him give her a playful smile.

she broke eye contact looking at her stomach "i'm good, i got this."

notti nodded still waiting for her, reaching his hand out once she made it to the top.
she faithfully accepted his hand and he pulled her closer.

not to mention the two went ice skating today, they did a lot of things that tired aries out. they both went to sleep as soon as they went home.

"ew" simone playfully gagged with gabriela giggling seeing the couple interact, she remembered herself being this young and in love.

notti mugged them while aries blushed pulling notti towards the christmas tree where everybody was.

"okay everybody gather arounddd" amelia dragged seeing everybody sit in front of the tree, and a little bit of a lot more talking.
"lia."jay straight faced her, yes she was now out of the coma, and now she had way more energy.

she sat down quickly crossing her legs "sorry" she giggled lowly, jay let out a laugh, she was childish but he loved that.

"aight who going first." ddot blurted out and everybody went silent. "fuck it i'm going." jay shrugged, both amelia and gabby gasped.

"sorry- y'all my fault" jay bowed his head grabbing a present. "from misty, to ddot." he read "this yours luh' bro" jay passed ddot a present, he grabbed it in shocked.

he opened the gift seeing and amiri's shirt and some shining rings. "yoooo you got this my heart!?" ddot yelled covering his mouth, misty let out a laughing nodding. ddot had these things but he was always grateful.

ddot hugged her from her side squeezing her and she squealed. "and
you swear youn love me" ddot mushed her head afterwards.

"aight this one is fromm" aries squinted her eyes with notti on the side of her squinting his eyes too "notti to.. me?" she looked at him flinching over her shoulder.

"what is this?" she whispered crossing her legs "open it." he looked curiously, aries began to open it already feeling tears in her eyes.

"she crying already" dd shook his head looking at her lip quiver and she huffed seeing everybody laugh.

"stop y'all know i'm pregnant" she sniffed and they laughed again seeing her take the last wraps off.

"oh my god" misty eyes widened at the promise ring sitting in aries fingers, everybody went quiet while notti was about the laugh at everybody's reactions.

"surprise?" he playfully muttered and aries cried louder making notti laugh at her and he stood up "come on cry baby, we need to talk" he quickly swift her on her feet with the ring still her hand, he didn't care about his family reactions, he only wanted
hers figuring that was her reaction.

"but y'all other presents— we'll open em' later"

everybody looked at them walk away in shock, notti always acted like a big deal wasn't nothing they never knew how he did it.

"okay" simone let out a breath "next present" she clasped her hands together.

"ethan you wanna marry me" aries cried out on the way to his room. notti shushed her wanting her to calm down, her ugly cry was making him laugh at her, and it was a promise ring but she thought otherwise.

he pulled her into his room, and he sat her own the bed slipping the ring on her finger "i just think you tired mama, but look- check this out" he wiped her face and she sniffed.

"wait. ethan that's not fair i brought you one thing." she frowned and he laughed "because ion want nun from you, i only asked for beats" he smiled he searched for something.

"and that's what i- what do you have to tell me." she cut herself off and notti grabbed a box putting it in front of both of the both of them.

the clicking sound was heard and he flipped it open "so you know how you was telling me you wanna.. leave this city?" notti looked up at her, she raised an eyebrow wanting him to keep going.

"i saved up enough money, for me and you" he let all the money fall out the box and her jaw dropped.

"we can run away together."

i- hey.. long time no see.🌚..

thoughts on this chapter? lmk..