twenty-one

continuing...

it was now 12:40am, and the block was just getting more crowded with people, traffic on people joining the party or people just in general.

amelia left the party due to her drinking more than she said she would, leaving jay, notti or paris responsible for aries.

jay was drinking but notti wasn't, he really didn't come for partying, he came for aries, and she was really making it hard for him to control his temper.

on the other hand, aries was fucked up.
notti noticed it but she was chilling at the same time so he didn't budge fucking with her.

but now at the moment, that more people came he couldn't keep his eyes on her, she was roaming around with paris on the side of her so of course she was waisted.

"you seen aries?" notti asked jay looking around the spot they we're currently at, edot, roscoe and dudey clicked up with the two since they showed up to the party once jay told them where they were.

"nah i think she with lia best friend, they round hea' somewhere." jay held the red cup to his lips.

notti huffed leaning off of jay's car. "i'll be right back." he walked away from the crowd.

"y'all, this man is really pussy whipped" edot looked at notti walking away, every time he came around notti aries was a reason he left the crowd hanging.

"shid i am too, i can't complain" jay muttered looking around the block, more people came by the minute so this party wasn't ending no time soon.

"i need some of the Bradley pussy, where simone?" dudey joked and everybody laughed except jay.

"play witcha' balls dick, my motha' don't give ha pussy out to niggas with herps, gangsta" jay defended her.

"bro it was just joke chill out." dudey side eyed jay.
"i don't care nigga, that's my motha nigga you wan' tussle" jay asked sitting his cup on his car.

"yea this nigga drunk" edot pointed at him.

meanwhile notti was roaming around the party by himself, searching for aries.
he was shoved by plenty of people but he could care less, girls were twerking everywhere, some people were leaving and coming by the time.

"aries"he called her name out, aries was sitting on paris's car laughing a t something, she had her hair out forming it into a mini afro.

she wore a grey one piece, and her cool greys rocked off with her outfit.

she looked at notti and mugged him, she knew she couldn't stay mad at him but what he said threw her off.

he walked up to her getting in between her legs putting his elbow on her thigh.

"umm.. i don't know you, back up." she pushed him off of her.

he mugged her looking her up and down. "just cause that shit happened earlier don't mean you gotta be mean to me, you gotta spend at night at my house, watchout." he got back in between her legs and she pushed him again.

"we not together, youn get to do that" she hopped off of the car. "bye paris, i'm leaving." she walked up to the girl hugging her.

"okay who taking you home" paris asked acting as if she was responsible, but she cared for aries safety for sure.

notti yawned watching her interact with paris, he knew this was going to be a long night.

"alright bye" she waved walking away from paris and notti trailed up behind her.
"aries you can't ignore me forever." notti scuffed and she mugged him again.

"trust i can, i did it before" she rolled her eyes and his jaw dropped.
"nah you can't say that" he laughed seeing edot and jay laughing at something.

"ethan, don't try and make conversation with me i don't fuck with you, don't say shit to me, you not always the main character in situations" she mugged him harder, walking away from the boy again.

she was only saying that because she was drunk, she didn't even know what she was talking about at the moment when she's the one who turned her location off for him.

july 8th
harlem new york
-saturday-
8:30am

"ethan- leave me aloneeee" aries groaned throwing a pillow over her head.

"you at my house so i can fuck with you" he shrugged sitting on dd's bed, aries slept in his room since he was gone with ddot, and she didn't want to be near notti.

"okay i'm finna go home" she said under the pillow, she really wasn't going home, she hated going home, due to family issues.

"bro i said i was sorry eighty times, you still don't forgive me." he mumbled rolling his eyes.

"cause what the fuck you said was foul as fuck, you think i'm finna forgive you that easily?" she sat up quickly.

"ion fuck with you ethan, you did too much on that part but ian tweaking." she laid her head back down, she opened her phone knowing he wasn't going to let her go back to sleep.

"and i said i'm sorry, you go low i go lower" he joked, laughing at her side eye him.

"that shit wasn't funny, i turned my location off cause your ass act like somebody dad and shit, mines dead so you can't do that." she muttered and his lips parted.

"nah that wasn't funny" he shook his head watching her giggle.

"what can i do to make it up ta you mama, you acting like we not on the low."

aries looked at him, looking down at his draws before looking back up to him.

he smirked shaking his head. "in my brothers bed is crazy" he sighed loudly before getting off the bed to locking the room door.

weird chapter- and i had to make this chapter quick..

i deleted chapter four i felt like ya was clowning me for that chapter, i think i was high making that ngl..

byeeee.