twenty-seven

august 22nd
Harlem, New york.
-wednesday-
8:02am

Aries Nicole Bradley

"i hate that i'm back at this weak ass school" aries looked at round with notti and ddot on her back

overtime, aries and notti bond became stronger, they plus became healthier. notti got used to aries pregnancy hormones during the past weeks, and her bump was growing slowly.

"on me" ddot scuffed. "i'm finna go get high i'll see y'all later" he walked away turning into the boys bathroom.

notti and aries looked at each other and shrugged minding their business.

"who you got for first period?" notti asked his girlfriend, she looked at the paper and smiled.
"taylor moved to sophomore year?" she squealed and notti grabbed the paper.

"i'm innat class too" notti looked at his girlfriend and they jumped together getting stared from people.

"fuck y'all looking at— notti covered aries mouth walking away from the big crowd of people.

"aries, you can't be talking to people like that." notti got his hand slapped away.

"people just irritate the fuck outta' me" she huffed fixing her hoodie, notti took her appearance, she had his sweatpants on and his sweater, figuratively a ninety nine percent chance she had no shirt on under that sweater.

"aries and this my stuff— Hi! bestie!" misty cut notti off hugging aries around the neck tightly.

"how's my nephew doinggg" misty rubbed over aries belly.
notti and aries mugged her. "it's a girl." they spoke in unison.

misty waved them off. "it's most definitely a boy." she mugged them back. "what classes y'all got?" misty asked the two. "taylor" they grinned.

"me too!" misty screeched. " where is darrian?" she looked around the hall.

"he just went to bathroom, to get high.. i wanna get high- aries, stop saying that shit you got my baby in your stomach." notti gritted his teeth and she smacked her lips.

"ian tryna hea' nunna' dat, simone was smoking with nani in her stomach she came out good." aries argued.

"so, you and nani ain't the same, looked how you turned out and looked how she turned out" he kissed her cheek. "i'm going to the bathroom i'll be right back mama." he walked towards the bathroom.

she thought about then frowned. "wait what does that mean" she raised her eyebrow, thereupon the bell ring, misty and aries both groaned.

"their gonna be late, we can't wait for them, let's go." misty grabbed aries hand walking down the hall.
aries bottom lip began quivering and  her eyes got watery.