Chapter 3

A/N: Hellooooooooooo everyone. Third chappie in one day!!!! can i get an Amen?! Probs not........ Anywhoo, i like cheese!!!!! tehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. i'm really hyper, that's pretty ironic considering i didn't have any sugar today...................... The Boy With The Camo Pants will be revealed in this chappie!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! kkkkkkkk bye love you all!! don't forget to follow me and eat LOTS and LOTS of cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Liv

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

Today is the day.

The day I leave all of my friends and my old life.

I lifted myself off the the floor and walked to my bathroom. All of our beds were packed away so we had to sleep on the floor. The bathroom looked so odd. There isn't anything in here, I packed everything away last night. I grabbed a black hair elastic and flipped my head upsidedown. I gathered all of my hair into my hand and put my long blond hair into a messy bun. I went to the sink and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into my room and grabbed the clothes that I set out last night. I striped out of my pj's and put on grey sweats, grey tank top, grey browning socks and my grey hoodie that says D.R.H.S. (school name: Digby Regional High School). My outfit explained my entire mood. I grabbed my last bag and headed down the spiral staircase. I dropped the bag, grabbed my coat, slipped on my black UGGS, said goodbye to my family and was out the door.

I have decided to come to school for a few minutes to say goodbye to my friends. I walked into the school doors and walked up the stairs to my locker, correction- old locker. I felt arms wrap around my waist- Wait. What? I turned my head to see you it was. Never in a million years would I have imagined who it was.

Bradley White.

My ex boyfriend- that cheated on me- that got beaten to a pulp by all four of my brothers- that dumped me before I could dump him- that broke my heart into thousands of tiny pieces.

That I loved.

"Get away from me!" I yelled at him, who does he think he is?

"I'm going to miss you to." He said sarcasm dripping from his mouth.

"What do you want?" I mumbled.

"I wanted to say goodbye." He replied casually.

"Well I don't want to hear it." I snarled. I swear you could have cut the tension with a knife. I walked away.

I saw Lauren at the end of the hall. I sprinted to her. I could have cared less if teachers were watching. What are they gonna do, give me detention?

I jumped on her back making her fall to the ground. We got up and dusted ourselves. We looked into each others eyes and then at the same time we pulled each other into huge hugs.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Lala." I cried.

"I'll miss you to Boo." We both had tears streaming down our faces. We walked together over to my group of friends. I hugged each one of them and by now I had so many tears streaming down my face I probably looked like a human waterfall.

I said my final goodbyes and soon enough I has on a plane- on my way to my new house- to my new life. And then darkness took over my body.

***

"Welcome home kids!" My mother exclaimed as we walked into the door of home. I don't know why she is happy, there is nothing to be happy about.

"Alright kids we are letting you pick your own rooms-" My father was cut off by the boys and i sprinting up the stairs to get a good room.

***

"In your faces! I got the best room in the house!" I screamed down the hall. Yes, yes I did get the best room in the house, seing as I'm the fastest runner in the family.

"Would you shut up! We heard you the first ten times." Tyler screamed. I chuckled to myself and walked downstairs to see mom putting homemade jam into a basket.

"Please go give this to the neighbors, Sissy." She told me.

"Of course." I replied. I grabbed the basket and headed next door. I knocked twice before someone answered the door.

Sweet baby Jesus. I was looking into the eyes of a Robertson, yes from Duck Dynasty. But not any Robertson. He was dressed in camo pants and and had paint all over his face but I can still tell who it is.

Cole Robertson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Your wealcome know you know who The Boy In Camo Pants is. Love you all don't forget to vote, comment! Tell your friends!!!

~Liv <3