Chapter 8

A/N: hey hey hey!! I'm looking at a frog..... Anywhoo, who liked the last chapter? I liked it :). I like pop tarts!!!!!! I've eaten a lot since yesterday........ Bye everyone!!! Love you all, I will put a good country song in the author's note after this chapter.

Much love to all of you ;*

~Liv <3

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

"Well they all like her." Sadie told the girls. Who likes who? I am so confused.

"What boy wouldn't? She's amazing." Miss Kay explained.

That's enough.

"Hey! What are y'all talking 'bout?" I asked, talking in my best southern accent. They chuckled.

"Nothing important." Mrs. Jessica told me.

"Alrighty then." I said. "Did Sadie tell you about me beating Cole in a race this morning?" I asked, sporting a large grin.

"Y'all did what?" Missy asked, looking shocked.

"I beat Cole in a race. It was quite entertaining, looking at all of their faces when I beat him." I explained.

"Congrats Scarlett!" They cheered.

"Thank you." I replied. "But you can call me red if you like. Seeing as scarlet I a shade of Red, Cole thought of the name." I told them.

"Ok, Red. Could you grab me the milk out of the fridge, please?" Miss Kay asked.

"Yes ma'am". I replied, walking over to get the milk.

***

"Red! This pie y'all made is so good!" Mrs. Korie exclaimed.

"Thank you, Mrs. Korie." I thanked her. She nodded.

"Y'all can go outside now." Miss Kay told Sadie and I. Said goodbye and made our way outside.

"Sissy, that pie y'all made was really good!" Sadie exclaimed.

"Thanks, babe." I smiled. "Now, I wanna get to know you, Cole, Reed and John Luke a little better." I smiled.

"That sounds great! Leggo!" She answered, pulling me along the lawn.

***

"Ugh! How did you convince me to come fishing?!" I asked. "This is so boring!"

"How can y'all sit in a tree stand for hours, waitin' for somthin' to come and not be able to fish?" Reed asked.

"I don't have the patience for this." I muttered under my breath.

"You hunt?" John Luke and Sadie asked, at the same time.

"Yeah. I love hunting'. Best thing in history." I told them. "Favorite sport is rabbit hunting." I smiled.

"Wow. That's awesome. Maybe you could come with us, sometime." John Luke suggested.

"Sure! Sounds fun." I smiled. There was a pause. No one said anything. "Ugh! Can we go, please?!" I let out an exasperated sigh.

"No we can't go yet." Cole replied. "Why don't y'all sing us somethin'?" He asked.

"No. No, I am not singing." I said sternly.

"C'mon Red! Please?" He pleaded.

"No." I replied.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way?" He taunted.

"I. Am. Not. Singing. And that is final." I stated.